Kid reviews for A.N.T. Farm

A.N.T. Farm Poster Image

I Used Like It

I don't know why I ever liked it. Olive is the only smart one there. I read at high school levels, where's my spot in high school? Chyna sings and Fletcher draws. REALLY, why can't I skip three grades? I hate disney due to there stereotypes. Dumb, rich, mean, and blonde girls, nerdy, weak, friendless boy, sometimes with glasses, (not in this show), and the dumb jock boy. The ANTs don't go to class. Angus only does coding. Don't watch this show.

Review By An 11 year old

I personally loved this show! But it has some issues.... a few stereotypes like the Dumb blonde Paisley girl I don’t understand how Chyna can sing , dance and play music and somehow that gets her into high school? I understand Why Olive got in she is super smart! I hated season 3 but the rest were good. Fletcher had a huge crush on Chyna which he made obvious! But Somehow She didn’t notice till a later episode. I liked this show and I think it’s funny! Lexi The Pretty Blonde girl gets to be super popular even though she’s dumb and mean! I don’t understand how that works because I’m just starting Middle School but seriously she’s such a jerk to everyone but Somehow SHES the popular one?! Paisley is her best friend and Lexi has a catchphrase she always says to her “SHUT UP PAISLEY!” I don’t understand why She’s friends with Lexi! But like I said I’m just starting Middle School. I may be getting off topic but my overall review is it’s a funny show but you need to be a little older to understand the jokes and to be mature enough.

bad for kids

I am ten and I heard of this when i was 8 I came home to my mom and asked her to look up the song that my friends had told me about before i found out that the same 7 year old kid telling me about this was allowed to watch it at the age of 5 but the music video was so VIOLENT. THERE WAS A MELTING HEAD IN ALL OFF THE SCENES and that was not all there was more like graveyards and graves getting pulled up by zombies quote unquote spiritual pull to bring there friends back to life but no NOT FOR KIDS and i watched one episode of the show and it had a kid lying to her mom and sneaking out to a concert plus people coning each other and then her brother becomes a tattoo artist and messes them up JUST FOR FUN. hard to erase that memories and they show the needle jabbing into the skin.

unrealistic and dumb

this is basically a show where a bunch of stuck up kids who have "special" talents get to go to high school to be part of a stupid A.N.T program. Here is what bothers me: SO many kids are great at different things (for example I am a very good artist), DO I GET TO GO TO HIGH SCHOOL AND DO ART ALL DAY? NO!! Also disney reuses unique names and its weird; there was someone in a show I forget was named Fletcher and there was an Olive in Sydney to the max (btw amazing show). Pros: ok humor Cons: Disney reused names they reused some unique names! I mean c'mon disney DUMB jokes stupid jokes that aren't funny Stereotyping the cheerleaders blonde best friend is SO dumb; tall blonde gals aren't dumb, no one is dumb because of how they look! inappropriate jokes dating everyone is worried if that cute boy likes them or how to get a girl. they make dumb jokes about of it too. they are in 6th or 7th grade. they dont need to be saying those things. rude remarks to adults chyna is costanlty is snarky and sassy. she also has a HUGE EGO! the dad the dad is portrayed as dumb and he is a police officer! I hate this, police officers are inteligent, hard working people. it is so rude that they tried to do this!! DUMB! DUMB! DUMB! don't waste your time, this is a stupid, dumb, rude and un-funny show thanks for reading - person

100% Pure Garbage

Don't get me started with this trash! I used to like it when I was younger, but now I look closer and I realize what a disappointment this show is. I'm surprised this show even had 3 seasons. Let me tell you why. 1) It seems like this show is just trying to promote young singers like China and don't even care about entertainment. For example, she HAS to sing on EVERY EPISODE. They even make a joke and acknowledge that in Season 3 on the Christmas/Holiday episode. Seriously??? 2) WHAT IS IT WITH THE STEREOTYPES??? It seems like every show Disney makes (for instance bunk'd with Emma) has to have that one "Dumb Blonde". In this case Paisley. It's getting annoying and is not a good role model for young girls. It's teaching girls that you should only care about looks and boys and as long as your pretty you don't have to be smart? 3) It doesn't even make since and it seems like they are spoiling the ANTS rotten. For example, they are saying that the school is experiencing "budget cuts". Meanwhile China is walking around in her RECORDING STUDIO, and Fletcher is painting with Art Supplies that the school provides, and Angus is using his STATE OF THE ART COMPUTER EQUIPMENT. No wonder they are experiencing budget cuts...!!! 4) Then on the first episode the 11 year old middle schoolers sneak out to a HIGHSCHOOL PARTY!!! I mean just because you are now apart of the highschool that doesn't mean you should be at a highschool party. Even though nothing out of line happened that is a STUPID idea for an episode. 5) Lexi!!! Her character needs no explanation!! She is obviously the "mean girl" of the school. Again, Disney keeps throwing out these mean cheerleader characters. IT NEEDS TO STOP!! Also she continuously does out of line things to the ANTS, and to the regular highschoolers. For example, I think it was the first episode of season 3 and she pretended to be an ANT just so she could go to some DUMB Z-Tech school. (the school was a disappointment in the first place.) The owner of the school was trying to find "prodigy's" for his school, so instead of choosing China as his musical prodigy he only chooses Lexi. So... Basically Disney is sending out the message that it's ok to do completely sneaky and out of line things just for your own benefit??? IT"S NOT!! Then her character also promotes bullying! Like this one episode, she was doing the morning announcements and said something like "Sadie and Jessica are wearing the same shirts. Make sure you laugh at them at lunch!" I'm paraphrasing but you get the flow. 6) They have that ridiculously ANNOYING laugh track playing after their jokes that AREN"T funny. 7) The ANTS!! Some people in this world are actually gifted. This show makes fun of those people. Like just because you are musically or artistically gifted that doesn't mean you skip 3 grades?? For Olive I understand she is actually gifted. Some people do actually skip a few grades because they are ACTUALLY EDUCATIONALLY GIFTED!! I know some people who are good at math and do upper level math stuff. But this show isn't a good representation for gifted people. 8) DO THEY ACTUALLY GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN? From what I've watched they go to high school, sit around in the ANT lounge, and NEVER go to class, and when they do, they talk and learn NOTHING. 9) THE ADULTS ARE TOTAL MORONS!! Lets begin with that Afro freak "Gibson". He is supposed to be the ANTS "mentor" but he doesn't do anything to help them. I honestly don't think he has ANY education at ALL to work at a high school!! Now lets talk about that inappropriate Principal Skidmore. She once dressed inappropriately in a "short skirt" and made Fletcher the "artist" PAINT A PICTURE OF HER!! Then we have the ONLY ADULT figure represented in the show as a cop, who is a total IDIOT! He doesn't guide the kids at all and his character is showing off the theme that adults are stupid and don't know anything. 10) The kids are disrespectful to the only adult figures represented, and don't have any consequences. For example, they constantly make smirky, rude comments to the principal, and if you said that to a REAL principal, you would be expelled immediately. 11) The characters!! Olive: The smart girl who everyone thinks is weird and annoying, but yet she has the more realistic talent at the age. China: The main character who as I mentioned before that she HAS to sing every second of EVERY episode. They make her seem "flawless" but she's not. (don't get me wrong. I love China ANN Mcclain, but who is this China Character?) Fletcher: Just NO!! His character is the artist who constantly gets rejected by China! It's SOOOOO annoying. Angus: The fat kid who they make jokes about, and even he cracks a few jokes about it. It's not funny and is just making fun of him and other people who are fat/big. It's rude and shouldn't be used for humor. 12) THE ANNOYING LAUGH TRACK!! After every HORRIBLE, CHEESY joke they play that same laugh track. I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH LAUGH TRACKS DISNEY??..... I guess I was wrong. Overall.. THIS SHOW IS COMPLETE TRASH!! Parents and kids save yourself the brain-wash and turn the TV off or switch the channel.

i love it

i love this show i watch it while making my moms christmas perset

Pretty good show. Me and my younger brother both enjoy it

This is a good appropriate show for younger kids.

Good and Funny!

This show follows 11 year old Chyna Parks, who is very talented at music. She gets a spot in the A.N.T farm (Advanced Natural Talents) at a high school. This show has fun humor for the whole family, and a great soundtrack. It has a lot of diversity. If you're wondering why I didn't give A.N.T farm 5 stars instead of 4, that's because although it was quite good, it didn't have that thing that made it pop. Thanks for reading and if you liked this I recommend you Jessie, Austin and Ally, and Bizaardvark.

OK BOOMER

All the adults in here are karens. A.N .T farm is totally fine. There is just a little bit of crushes. And I'm pretty sure that all the adults in here are just 7 year olds who didn't like the show.

Cute show

I never got to watch Disney Channel when I was little, so when I started watching this on Disney+ it was awesome. I thought this was a really good show. It's really cute, and little kids could watch it. There is no sexual stuff, only crushes, and a couple kisses, but it isn't steamy or inappropriate.