All teen and kid member reviews for Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?

Kid, 10 years old November 13, 2010

For everyone

Teen, 13 years old Written bywizkid705 May 3, 2010
This show is so awesome! It's fun to try to answer the questions, and funny when the adults can't get them. They have real 5th graders there, which is also cool.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCharizard632 October 18, 2009

Educational and funny

The fifth graders look cute.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus July 2, 2012

Good, but could be better.

Teen, 15 years old Written byericrootbeer March 26, 2012

The Grade Levels are Misleading

I just saw this show today, and there were several questions, that I had huge issues with. First of all, chemistry is not a 3rd grade subject. The question asked something like "What element is the chemical symbol Na on the periodic table." I was like, WTF??? How could they expect 3rd graders to know that? I didn't know that until I was in middle school, and that's because I watched Jimmy Neutron talk about "sodium chloride" which I later found was table salt. So many of the questions are like this, where they are not grade appropriate at all. Sorry.
Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2011

Perfect for kids

Hi my name is Michael and this is the best show for my kid its educational and has good role models.
Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2010
Kid, 9 years old June 1, 2010
Kid, 11 years old January 10, 2010

Perfect for people 2 and over

I love this show it's educational and there's NO naughty stuff so they should rate it G.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 3, 2010

very enjoyable game show

this game show is very enjoyable and teaches kids watching: reading, science, social studies ETC. for grades 1-5.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBookWorm94 April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2010

Fine for kids of all ages.

This show is fine for kids of all ages, but does get boring after a while. I don't watch it anymore.
Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2009

educational game show

a fun show kids 8+ will love to watch. Also the show is educational.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

A must read book for every 8 year old

Teen, 17 years old Written bytluap2 April 9, 2008

A Howard Stern Rippoff

This show is a rip off of what Howard Stern used to do on his show. It was never approached to him that his then skit is now going to become a full blown out show. Dont watch anything on FOX, espeacially this
Teen, 15 years old Written byCode14 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bylover01 April 9, 2008

A must see t.v. show take it from a kid!!

Hey this show is SWEET. I mean I am a great kid so parents, take it from a kid!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymemo April 9, 2008

a must see show for 15 year olds because adults seem dumb

i love this show because it makes kid from the ages of 8 to 17 feel smart and people with kids (like adults) seem dumb. for a change you tell them in stead of them telling you haha>
This show is hilarious! I love to watch the contestance try to answer simple questions! It is also funny to watch the celebrities (beautie queen) have to CHEAT on 1st. grade questions! I recomend this show to kids and adults of all ages!