Kid reviews for Arthur

Arthur Poster Image

OMG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE ICONIC MOMENT WHEN MR.RATBURN IS REVEALED GAY

Arthur Read demonstrates to kids how to deal with such childhood traumas and challenges as homework, teachers and bullies. He also has to contend with his sisters, but loves playing with his friends: tomboy Francine, foodie and best pal Buster, supersmart Brain, rich girl Muffy and geography expert Sue Ellen.

3 people found this helpful.
A thoughtful cartoon for kids to grow upon. Arthur slaps dw in ep 1 season 4...

2 people found this helpful.

Loads of life lessons for kids, very enjoyable.

A perfect fit for kids who are growing up and need role models, though definitely not in a baby or toddler vibe. This show is edgier than most shows on PBS Kids, but it's age-appropriate for kids who denied the more annoying shows. I still watched it as a tween.

1 person found this helpful.

My opinion of this show.

This show is very interesting. Unfortunately, it goes downhill after 2018. At least one episode of it was banned. That's how questionable this show is.
1 person found this helpful.

Bad and overrated

This junk's popularity is probably why Berenstain Bears got cancelled. NO! DONT WATCH THIS BAD SHOW

Meh

Never liked this show that much, the early episodes have terrible humor and they're kinda mean. The newest episodes are boring, the mid-2000s episodes are also boring. I only like the 2012-2017 era, but most people think that is the worst era. Sure, the animation wasn't very good during that era, but the episodes were actually funny. My favorite is Sue Ellen Vegges out. Its hilarious I give it 3 because 2012-2017 is good but everything else is terrible.
When I seen Mr. Ratburn kissing another guy I covered my eyes In horror and change The Channel. I didn’t like the fact that they had a homosexual now in the show, I like the old one better than the modern one. And I don’t think kids at a young age should be watching two guys kissing

Good man

My childhood and it still holds up

Excellent Shrek prequel

Arthur is a terrible show that should not exist

This show is terrible. It legit made me feel bad. Arthur is also a bad person. He makes my life sad and miserable. This show should be cancelled for hurting my feelings.