Kid reviews for Ask the Storybots

Ask the Storybots Poster Image

Kids' big questions get answered by friendly, funny bots.

1 person found this helpful.

good for hyper kids

My little brothers (6 and 7) love this show, and have for a year now. They're both really hyper and need a lot of stimulation to keep their attention so this show is perfect for them. It keeps their interest and it's educational - what's not to like? A lot of people have been dunking on this show for being fast, busy, et cetera but different strokes for different folks; for some kids that's one of the few methods of education that works. I think people should really consider their kids personalities before deciding what shows they should watch or what shows are objectively good - kids are people too, they have personalities, likes, dislikes, so on so forth. Just because your kid is calm and prefers things to go slow for the information to sink in, doesn't mean every other kid in the world needs the same. This show is one of my brothers' favourites and has gotten them far more curious and interested in learning in general. The songs are pretty catchy, too. Yes, the boss character did say "holy crap" but it's really nothing to clutch your pearls over. If that's not what you want your kids to hear, that's fine, but dude, are you actually gonna get your panties in a twist over phrasing that mild? He could've said flaming titwank biscuits or something. All in all, good for kids who need more stimulation to focus - kids with ADHD and such.

Only for kids who know how to talk.

I like the slogan: Storybots, tada! It's so entertaining. Anyway, back to my review. Storybots is only good for kids who can talk, that know how to actually ask questions. They get answered, and guess what? I literally have to watch a video of Storybots in my school. That is what makes it so educational. Answering important questions about life. I like how each "storybot" gets a role to do. My favorite storybot is the red one. Well, storybots is good for talking children.

Disappointed.

To be honest, i kinda hate cartoons anyway on my basic term. But this one isn’t even made good (or eternally made) they hardly talk they just blabber about a song .. I would say HALF of all tweens wouldn’t like to watch it..heck, I’m 13 and i hate “PJ Masks” !! this short movie, (or some which) has poor content.

used to be good.

I wont lie and say here that this is badly made. The animation is really nice and character animations are smooth. It's just that this is selling out an amazing property to some big corporation. Back when it was just some little youtube channel it had character. Now it's just like any other kids show nowadays. I wish it did retain some of the things that made the originals great. This isn't for the fans that grew up with the classics. This just ends up being really disappointing.

the perfect balance between humor and education

please don't eat the browser cookies.

Great learning!