Kid reviews for Astro Boy (1960s)

Astro Boy (1960s) Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Entertainment worth your time

this show gave me hoers of fun and excitement this show is great for anyone who like a good show about a man and his robot son five stars

Used to love it!

Astro boy was great! I used to LOVE it! It's good for children between the ages of 0 and 12. There is a bit of violence but it nothing worse than what little kids see on power rangers or teenage mutant ninja turtles. On occasions some people die but it is not dramatic and nothing that a child can't handle. I have been watching this cartoon since I was 3 and have never had any problems with it. I deffinatly recommend watching/showing this to your children!

as seen on Adult Swim

I don't know why this was on Adult Swim, but it was for some reason. Now it isn't.

Watch this with your sensitive children.

violence is not too bad. Plenty of futuristic robot battles some humans very occasionally die, but this was made in the 60s, so it is caried out in a very mild way (all you see is a lifeless body, with a buise or two). To tell you the truth, I think a tough 6 year old can take the violence, but you should watch this with any kid younger than 8 due to some sad things that happen in just about every episode. you can watch the original one and 2004 version on hulu (nobody under 8 should watch that one at all). 1963: iffy 6-7 2004: iffy 8-9

Perfect when a child can tell between real and fake

The father is kind enough to take memorys from his dead sons mind and put them into the robot that looks like the dead son alive.