Kid reviews for Atlanta

Smart dramedy makes "star is born" premise fresh.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMr. Mathers June 27, 2020

Great show, barely TV-MA

Atlanta is definitely my favorite dramedy TV show. The only thing that makes it TV-MA is the language and the themes of drug usage.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAdinLovesCheesecake October 8, 2019

Interesting, meaningful, real world problems

To me I think the best series Atlanta is the best. The actors are great, the acting is great, the side actors are cool. The in depth you go with the show your realize that it's not only because of the show but today-today problems. Especially in ATL.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTherealdirtydan December 27, 2018

Genius

Smart and a perfect blend of messages about society and experimental humor. Imperfect and relatable characters.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLilweezyana October 27, 2018

Good show, not exactly for kids

Really funny show with a crazy sense of adult humor. There's some drug use but nothing worse than marijuana and alcohol. Also, there is a LOT of language in this show (it's all uncensored) but if swearing doesn't offend you then you should watch Atlanta. There's a great underlying message in this show about friends helping each other out and the main female character is a pretty decent role model too. Definitely not suitable for kids under 13, but it's up to you whether you let your kid watch this.

Teen, 16 years old Written byPERSONALOPINIONS July 15, 2018

an unique portrait of our society// brilliant show

young children may not be the targets of audience for this show. The show discusses several issues such as race, economy, industries and more. More than sending nice messages to the viewers, it is showing us the reality we have to face.

It keeps you attached to the story and I like it very much!!
There's swearing and smoking/drinking if you're uncomfortable with those things...
ps: Teddy Perkins (ep6 season2) gave me chills

Teen, 17 years old Written byspencers111 March 8, 2018
Teen, 13 years old Written byHagon12235 April 14, 2017

Atlanta

A superb, fresh, and funny show that you can get attached to. This show has it all, comedy, heart, and best of all, a hell of a lot of weirdness. Great show

Teen, 14 years old Written byNull February 25, 2017

very well done

This show is very funny, it mixes jokes involving the story with jokes in everyday life.
Some jokes are just plain good, and some include social commentary.
If our child likes stories with good pacing, satire and serious themes, this is a very good show for him.

It has serious violence in like, 2 episodes.
The characters are seen using drugs and alcohol but if you understand your child can handle it... let him watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRidethepony37 September 20, 2016

For matured teens

It consists of lots "N" words, and F words. Also, episode 3 is really messed up at the start of one scene.