Kid reviews for Away

Away Poster Image

great show!

Away was a great show and I am so sad that it doesn’t have another season! In some episodes, they would curse, and they were a few sex scenes, but other than that, it was a fabulous show! I loved every part of it! I think that it would be an okay show for 11 and 12 year olds that are mature, but for everyone, I think that 13 year olds should definitely watch it!

Greatest Space Drama!

It was sooo good! The storyline and how it introduces each character is amazing. The way the characters interact with each other and their environment is great. It has some funny elements too. It reminds me of Gravity, the movie, cause it does have some intense moments and Apollo 13, the movie, with the storyline. I rated it 15 and up cause there is a sex scene in the beginning but you could probably skip through that and there isn't anything other sex scenes in the show besides kissing and stuff. There is some swearing that if you are watching with someone younger I would be concerned with but other than that it's a really great show. It does have a small queer storyline, which is great but that's just me. Great messages about sticking together and taking care of each other. It's a bit slow at first but it gets there. I watched it with my dad and he liked it and he never really watches tv shows like that so. I'm 17 and I thought it was good but just be cautious if you are watching with someone that is like 13 or 14 due to the language and sexual stuff. Other than that, it's a show I highly recommend!

Good

Now don’t listen to any of reviews that say it is bad because it all comes down to your child and how the see it as

It shows positive messages

it has some scenes but its really good

it really good there is some makeout scenes but its really good.