Parent reviews for Ax Men

Rugged docu worthwhile despite some rough edges.

Based on 1 review
Parent of a 10, 10, and 10 year old Written byBAMFwelder11 February 8, 2010

AX-Men is BAMF!!

Ax-men is a really great TV series. It has a lot of informative information. I like all of the competition between the logging companies. I also like how its a life threatening situation because of all the heavy equipment that is being used. If a log comes unchecked from the zip line the crew below can get hit by the falling log.

Adult Written byrafferty May 10, 2011

Get Rid Of Rygaurd

I can 't Stand to watch Rygaurd any more the old man is abussive and vulgar and the show is much more worthy than "all" those idiots ! Shame on your producer to allow them !!!!! Shelby is your new star !!!! He has compassion, fun, courage,just a all around pleasure to watch.

Adult Written bygtyhnbfrv February 20, 2012

History channels' Ax Men stoops low for ratings.

I thought Ax Men was somewhat ok for my kids to watch, ages 10 and 13. Mostly to convince them a good education was important. However, the last episode had one of the "men" saying one of this peers sucked, which in itself is not too offensive, but he also felt the necessity to demonstrate how one would do so with his hands grasping a pretend item and directing it toward his mouth. History channel has been one of my favorite channels on television but lately has seemed to decline in quality and is now a "reality" channel. The folks over at A&E must think there are more ratings in "reality" and have forgone quality to achieve it. I, and my family, will no longer be watching History channel.

Parent Written byPlague January 7, 2010

Ax Men

Really good show. I'm a logger myself, so watching this show is only natural for me. The dangers in logging is high, and it is a job people usually take for granted.

Adult Written bylisa.greenwalt April 9, 2008

LOVEN IT

nice to see our locals being reconized for that they are out there doing!