Kid reviews for Babar and the Adventures of Badou

Babar and the Adventures of Badou Poster Image

not so great.

my 6-year-old sister, Caroline said that Babar's father dies in the series so it is not for kids under 6 or 7.

I've Seen Much Worse Remakes

I mildly enjoyed this one, it wasn't exactly a good show like the original series but it definitely surpassed other ABC remakes like Angelina:The Next Steps and 2010's Fireman Sam. Unfortunately we don't see much of the triplets or Isabella in this series, not even the oldest one, who happens to be Badou's father. It was surprisingly a lot more action packed and less drama filled than what I remembered from the original, which I rather like. There isn't much to worry about in this show beside some mild peril, after all this is rated Y. I'm probably being a bit too nice to this show, since there are much better shows you could watching, but trust me, there are MUCH worse things than this to be complaining about.

Good for kids who haven't seen the non-3-D-one

Why did they change it to weird 3-D-ish animation i liked it before.
this show sucks i hate it so much that i can't say anything. SO inapropriate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do they try to fix things that do not need fixing?

It seems fine for little kids. I just don't see why they have to put it in 3-D when it was perfectly fine before hand.