All parent member reviews for Baby Looney Tunes

Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11, 11, 12, 13, 13, 14, 15, 15, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written bynicoleandmeatwadss February 10, 2015

THIS IS VARY COOL

IF YOU ARE OK WITH TINY TOONS THEN YOU WILL BE OK WITH THIS ONE
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Not the perfect Looney Tunes adaption.

I love Looney Tunes! It's one of my favorite cartoons of all time! I saw this when it premired in 2003.It was just OK.First,it is really cute and creative.The animtion is OK.Some of the baby versions of the Looney Tunes (Bugs Bunny,Daffy Duck,ect) were sometimes annoying to the worst degree as babies.So overall,this show is NOT terrible,but not a masterpiece either.
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 27, 2012

I hate some episodes of this show.Plus,the show has it's flaws,and some of Season 2 was EXCELLENT!

Baby Looney Tunes isn't a terrible cartoon.It just has some episodes that anger me.Like one episode when Daffy cussed.That episode was just plain ANNOYING.Or another episode where one of the Looney Tunes watch an egg.Other problems are the voice acting and animation.For instance,Bug's voice sounded a bit annoying compared to other LT cartoons.The animation seemed ugly.It was boring.This show is REALLY cute.Some of the episodes were EXCELLENT.Plus,some of Season 2 was AMAZING! There were no bad episodes in that some of Season 2.It was funny and had better voice acting.So overall:This Looney Tunes adaption is OK,but not my favorite LT cartoon.
Adult Written byjillianlovescats March 8, 2010

Go Daffy and Bugs Bunny!

This Cartoon is so cool!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bytmj2037c January 1, 2010

good for all ages

love granny, and the diversity of all the characters and one granny
Adult Written byThe JP Show May 25, 2009

Squeaked Words

Adult Written byMMmama April 9, 2008

Bleeped expletives!?! You've got to be kidding!

While Ive never seen this show other than the other day, my nearly 3 year old won't be watching again. The "lesson" of the show seemed to be to exercise self-control when angry, etc. to keep from CURSING! Really? What age is this for anyway? The show consisted of Daffy teaching the other babies the new words he learned and consequently the words being "squeaked" out throughout the show. Completely ridiculous.