All teen and kid member reviews for Baby Looney Tunes

Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2014
Good but not as funny or as interesting as the original Looney tunes
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2015

Kid-friendly Looney Tunes show is cute!

I am 11 and I still watch this a lot. They all look so cute! Perfect for all ages. ;) However, one episode had swearing on it (censored with ball sounds), but it still teaches. The first season is much better than the second one in my opinion.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

Crud, but not... bad for kids.

Well, It's a load of cr*p, but it's ok for kids.
Kid, 9 years old July 11, 2012

Bad Language

This should be rated TV-Y7; In the episode, "Pouting Match" Lola says st*p*d. In the episode, "Who Said That?" Daffy uses a swear word he learned from the garbage man.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfruit_loop June 9, 2012

Awesome!!

i grew up watching this show on cartoon network i watched it till about age 8 i loved it soo much they were soooo adorable nothing wrong with looney tunes and if you think there is a problem with them i'm sorry but you got major problems....nuff said.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan June 2, 2012

Iffy for 2+

I used to watch it when i was little. I missed the good days
Teen, 13 years old Written bySarahGirl5 May 8, 2012

One word: Adorable

There are no words to describe how adorable this show is. I watched it when I was about 3 or 4 and I absolutely, positively loved it. It is educational and has positive messages and role models. It was just so great, and I don't think it should have been cancelled or even removed from Cartoon Network. I recommend it for even the youngest children, whether they're a fan of the original Looney Tunes or not. It's also rated TV-Y so let your kids watch it. If you want to watch a cartoon show that's family-oriented and suitable for your children, this will be the perfect choice.
Kid, 10 years old February 21, 2012

Rated NOA (No One Admitted)

The "lesson" of the show seemed to be to exercise self-control when angry, etc. to keep from CURSING! Really? What age is this for anyway? The show consisted of Daffy teaching the other babies the new words he learned and consequently the words being "squeaked" out throughout the show. Completely ridiculous.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPaigeOx February 18, 2012

Cute and fun cartoon with good messages.

Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2011

What happened to looney tunes, babies make it worse!

What? Why did they turn the best cartoon ever into a horrible baby show! Hate it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

Wholesome, but not that good.

Not so funny or clever, but it's wholesome.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2010
I enjoy this show a whole lot. Even though I am 11 years old, I still enjoy it. It has valuable lessons and teaches about friendship and that sort of stuff. Everybody should watch this!
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2010

Much better than the classic Looney Tunes

This show teaches kids how to respect eachother and care for eachother. It is a really good show too.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

Cheap spin-off

Looney Toons is so much funnier. This show is for babies.

...PART4

AHH!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

i was laughed

its ok i think. maby you could make it better thats why i dont look at that show enymore so make it better your friend aaron
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Looney Tunes does Rugrats!

Not to mention a Justice League clone (Loonatics Unleashed) while I'm at it. Baby Looney Tunes is just as goofy as the original Looney Tunes. BLT feels like Rugrats (with better animation) to me.

RIP-OFF

This is a rip-off Tiny Toons.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

good

but i saw one episode when the garbage man drops the garbage thing on his foot and he says a bad word and sylvester hears and says it to but we wont hear it

oh my goodness how violent!

These babys can get killed anymoment