Parent reviews for Bachelor in Paradise

The Bachelor spin-off has mature themes, iffy messages.

Adult Written bybeerancher July 20, 2020

Garbage TV.

Utter unmitigated garbage . Denigrates relations ,totally false ,unrealistic scenarios . TEN is scraping the bottom of the barrel as usual .
Adult Written byyelp_reviewer101 August 14, 2019

Truely the best!!!

I think that this show is an amazing show and its a great movie for if you're hanging out with the girls. My 12 year old watches it with me and we just skip the nasty parts but other than that we really enjoy watching it.

Adult Written byparentpatrol101 August 14, 2019

Fantastic!!!!

My daughter and I always watch it together and it really helps for bonding.

Adult Written byElaine N August 2, 2016

Sickening that television allows dangerous sickos

On their program. Really it is not like reality tv where the person is actively seeking or getting help. Chad is a very sick sick sick dangerous person. The first in this series makes it evident that the producers do not have enough security to protect the participants or the staff. I would NEVER allow any child to watch this ever! On top of that why are they making alcohol flow like a river when it is evident some of the participants are unable to handle it! I see previews of Chad doing vengeance on those allowed to stay. Really!!!!! Sending someone off in an ambulance is not my idea of entertainment. Chad threatening to do bodily harm is NOT a joke. He needs to be arrested for assault. Ugh it is making me say an age appropriate number. Sorry who at any age wants to watch a man revved up on steroids and alcohol go haywire??? It is not funny Chad!