All parent member reviews for Back at the Barnyard

Parent Written bySlipknotFan69 February 16, 2015

DA BEST ANIME OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

look, i may love the sequel to naruto, "the nut job", but this is still the best anime of all time!!!!1111 along with escape from planet earth, big bang theory, and also guess what? ur mom!!!!!111 also, turn around!! you get rekt by faze clan!!111
Parent of a 2 year old Written byNK17 February 27, 2013

not as intense as the movie

this show is the only show on nick other than Avatar i can stand, i despise... it is a really good comedy, the movie was better, but i really like this show, some episodes are a bit dull but it is very fun and is suitable for 9-10+ it has some real life products but c'mon, it stays on the farm most of the time, i love how this and shows like Regular Show and Total Drama are iffy but kids can still watch, gets little ones outta their bubble, some claim My Little Pony has that quirk, but I have no idea what the MLP thing is all about, anyway the cartoon violence is harmless but there is a fair amount of sexual innuendo and milgly naughty words so i put 1/5 or 2/5 on sex it may be iffy for very young kids
Parent of a 7 year old Written bythe names Bond December 15, 2012

Not really what Nick needs

This show is so weird, it is sometimes funny, and yes, this is mediocre, probably best to skip it and move on to something else.
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, and 11 year old Written byAnEpicGuy December 5, 2012

Goofy show is goofy

A fun show with goofy characters and good humor. I think its a little violent, but not THAT violent.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

2 Stars?! What?!

This show hilarious! I've laughed at every episode! I highly recommend this!
Educator and Parent Written bymiclyn03 March 21, 2012

Disappointing Disrespect

Most of this cartoon is just dumb humor with a lot of potty language. My biggest issue with it is the lack of respect in the characters' relationships. There is an older couple have a disappointing respect for one another. The man obviously doesn't love or respect his wife and thinks she is crazy. At one point as she is talking, he blows her off and takes a swig of what is portrayed as a beer. It isn't a horrible show, just disappointing how much disrespect there is.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bydbzfabgirl September 17, 2010

I think I heard the girl cow say D*m an one man say vagina
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 4, 2009

OFF for 6 IFFY for 7 and ON for 8.

there is sooooooo vilonce in this show! on top of that the shows not even that good!
Adult Written byxMadxScientistx February 19, 2009

Silly, but kids like it!

This show is very silly, but the kids seem to enjoy it, which is what matters.
Adult Written bycntrygal43 April 9, 2008

is otis a boy or not ha ha

As others has said it does encorage poor choices and not enough on the positive choices of what they do with there time. It really bothers me the Otis has udders why didn't they just make him plain. they didn't have to give him boy parts but why give him girl ones. i think this is just wrong
Adult Written byDisneyFan April 9, 2008

Love It!

It is only recently that I started watching this show with my 11 year old. I LOVE IT! The characters are hilarious and, I believe, it is really well written. Even my husband was laughing. It's good to have silly, harmless fun once in awhile!
Adult Written bybluephoenix April 9, 2008

One of the best new animated shows

This show is really great. The writing is way above average for children's TV and adults and kids will enjoy watching together. I can't wait to see whats in store for the next episode. Although not mean for children under 7, my 4 year old wanted to see it again and again. Hmmm, will kids be alarmed at male cows with udders? Perhaps confused about if their own sexuality will be in question. Udder nonsense, this is just good intelegent fun.
Adult Written byeagleswin April 9, 2008

It made me and my child laugh

Not watching the movie I thought this was pretty good. The bad nephew in the show was not a good example to other children though, it reinforces them to be bad but the barn animals did take care of him. Overall I thought it was good both me and my child and we will watch it again. Thanks!!!