All teen and kid member reviews for Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Teen, 13 years old Written byfreya429 March 22, 2011

Do you watch this show ? If so you socialy isolated by your parents

If your child watches this show and owns any of these "toys" they probebly wear sweat pants and velcro shoes to school. This show is absoloutly horrible unless you like to see cartoons on crack. Just another ripoff of pokemon. If your child watches this they have no friends and just play with there little magnetic toy balls all day at recess.
Kid, 10 years old October 9, 2010
dan is a street thug and is constantly killing inocints
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2009

this is asome

this is the best game show ever i no because i have all the cards and the bakuganim like a master i won evey body in my school and my neberihood i am a master and they do have stuff pets and action figoors last thing i havethe eqiment i don't care what people say i even have my own goupe.THE BEST SHOW
Teen, 15 years old Written byHainesama123 November 19, 2013

The Best anime ever although the english version sucks

Bakugan is the best anime ever! I don't understand why other users are saying that this is bad. There is some violence but nothing too scary. The outfits in there are not that sexy in my opinion. Overall, a great anime for tweens. I love Shun and Fabia! Although I hate the english version because it is very sexist and the voice acting is terrible and the theme song is awful(I like Bucchigiri Infinite Generation which is one the japanese bakugan openings) I also heard some rumors that the Japanese version has some romance like for instance Runo confesses to Dan that she loves him and Prince Hydron is being chased around by the school girls and Skyress kisses Shun on the lips in the final episode of season 1. I have a playlist on youtube of all the japanese episodes of Bakugan that I can find.(My youtube username is Sayuri Lapis.) If someone can find some of the japanese episodes that I do not have, please email me at hmiku055@gmail.com
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

Ugh!

The voice scting is terrible!
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2015

One of the better Pokemon rip offs.

They're actually OK. It's not atrocious crap like Digimon (the show has fart humor!) but it's not solid gold like Pokemon. It's OK. Yours, Goatworlds.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2013

big in the market and a violent anime

in the anime it is violent and the girls in the anime where showy outfits and the bakugan you see in the show are put on the market and ur kids will beg you to buy them.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 21, 2013

Bad watch, but fun to play!

Kid, 10 years old July 1, 2013

The show isn't that bad

My little brother played with bakugans a lot and he loved watching the show. For me, I think that the show just makes it more exciting for kids when they play with their bakugans. Lots of teens are saying that this show is horrible and boring, but it's different for younger kids. I watched an episode with my brother and it really wasn't that bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu December 10, 2012

Why... just WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

this is just.... OMG this is so bad, and I mean worse than Scaredy Squirrel bad, this show is pointless, the only reason anyone would enjoy this is because,(WAIT, there is no reason.) CN bothers to air this crap to entertain the GEEKIEST OF GEEKS, this is even more nerdy than Level Up. Avoid this silly, crappy, mindless, nerdy, dumb, unfunny, and RETARDED dumpster show. This is my rating for this crap just like any other CN saturday morning anime: TV-CTTM (crap to the max).
Teen, 17 years old Written byHyper Waddle Dee November 26, 2012

Over-the-top, angry characters

Honestly, I would have enjoyed Bakugan if it wasn't for all the name-calling. The violence and sexuality in this show are pretty par for the course, but the characters are OBNOXIOUSLY mean to each other. Much of the show is just them yelling at each other for little to no reason. I watched this show with my little brother, and he picked up on all the put-downs quickly. While he was in his Bakugan-phase, he spouted insults constantly. I guess it could still be a fun show to watch if pre-teens screaming at each other about the tritest things are okay with you.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

Horrible,Terrible,Awful,Dreadful,Appaling,and the list goes on!

Probaly the WORST Bakugan series ever! Now thats saying something! It's a HUGE rip-off BIG TIME! Don't watch,IT'S A BAD SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2011

off for tweens but iffy for teenagers.

This show creeps me out but fun to play!
Kid, 8 years old January 9, 2011
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2010

perfect for kids and tweens

love it it is the best thing ever Pokemon is great to but some of my bakugan go everywhere with me i love them so much.
Kid, 10 years old January 4, 2010
i am a child and a girl and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am 10 years old and my favorit charcter is masqeurade and alice
Kid, 10 years old November 26, 2009

Iffy, but child friendly

Well, lots of young boys like this anime. But there are quite a few concerns I have with it. On one scene, Runo slaps Dan in an argument.
Kid, 10 years old October 25, 2009

pokemon is better

My 5 year old cousin watches this,it is quite possibly one of the worst shows on TV. This show sucks.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywhyamiusingthissite September 6, 2009

Warning:obvious copyright infringement!

That should be the new opening theme. Does Japan's entire social life revolve around trading cards and monsters? 'Cause that's where it looks like it's headed. Obviously this is a stupid mixture of the Pokemon anime and the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game, which already wasn't very original to begin with. The company that I rent movies form says 'see the original before you see the sequel.' In this case it's, see the original before you see the fakes.
Kid, 8 years old August 11, 2009