Kid reviews for Barbarians

Barbarians Poster Image

Based on 1 review

RATED17+violence,sex,nudity, language.

HAS LOTS OF SEX AND VIOLENCE SCENES,BUT AN AMAZING THRILLER.

A lot of violence, some sexual scenes and nudity

I think that the minimum is a mature 17 year old. There is a lot of violence, as to be expected. There are beheadings and crucifixions and throats getting slit, as well as very bloody war and more violence. There are also frequent sexual scenes (premarital sex, marital sex, and one scene of an attempted assault, but this didn’t last long and the woman ended up winning the fight against the man who was trying to assault her); some aren’t very graphic but others show stuff. I can’t describe how sexual they are because I skipped through most of these scenes. In my experience, those scenes were fine to skip through and didn’t make me lose any important information from the story line. But beware : skipping these scenes most likely won’t prevent you from seeing breasts. I’m not sure about male frontal nudity, but there is a male butt shown at least once during a sex scene, and there are several scenes that show breasts. There is a reference to someone being a sex slave and there’s a party that has women who are topless, so breasts are shown there. There is also a few scenes with drinking, and at least two instances where people are drunk. I watched it with subtitles instead of dubbed, so I don’t know how serious the swear words are, but I feel like with everything else in this show that should be the least of your concerns. I did enjoy the show, but for the reasons above I considered not watching it several times. Overall it was very interesting, but I think that people should watch with caution and not watch it if you can’t handle the above things. And don’t be afraid to skip over the sex scenes if you want to because as far as I could tell there wasn’t very much important information there.