Kid reviews for Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures

Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures Poster Image

i like this show a lot!

this show is way better than any other barbie shows and movies I've watched it's not sassy or rude besides Tammy and Tray it is not sassy. i put three and up but any age would probably like it. if you wand to watch a barbie tv show or movie i do recommend this show.

2 people found this helpful.

A Show For Anyone To Enjoy

Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures is a show that seems like it could be bad because of how much merchandise is shown. However, they make it work because of how well integrated it is into the show's world. Despite things like stairs that turn into a slide or a closet full of clothes, the show significantly downplays the commercialism and focuses more on creativity, generosity, and problem solving, all while making the Dreamhouse feel like a dream. There are other good morals, but these stand out. It's all helped by how honest the characters are. Barbie is a character who's shown to be aspirational but not perfect. She can sometimes act rude and stubborn, but she's a kindhearted girl at the end of the day who always looks out for others. Every character is fun to watch in their own ways, whether it's Barbie's sisters, her parents, or her friends. Even the antagonists have their fun moments and can even be sympathetic. I definitely think this is a good show for anyone.

1 person found this helpful.

Underrated show

This is an amazing show! Hence the 5 and up rating, adults can enjoy it too, because the concepts are suitable for kids, but can be enjoyed by adults as well. I would recommend this show to anyone who would also want good role models & educational value, because in the show, people learn alot of valuable lessons too, and always go over the valuable lesson at the end. For instance, Barbie & her sisters went on a sisters day out, going hiking, however, due to a defect with their vehicle, their vehicle drives down a hill and crashes (nobody was injured). Barbie was under the impression that she didn't set it at park, and tries to refund the car by joining a game show who promises alot of money, however the stress of refunding the car got to them, leading them to argue, essentially making things worse. Barbie learns it is better to be honest when you make a mistake before trying to fix it, because trying to fix your mistake without telling anyone will only stress you out more, as you are pressured to fixing it. At the end, she acknowledges what she learned, which she does anytime she learns a lessons. Also, do not listen to anyone who claims this show has too much consumerism. Just because electronics are featured doesn't mean its prime focus is technology. In a episode, they were hooked up to technology, however in the same episode, they unplug for the weekend and live like pioneers. Not only do they gain more gratitude for technology, they also learn that its sometimes better to do things the old way, infact, the most technology addicted of the people even learns that its better to do stuff the old way without technology, and spends more time without it.

1 person found this helpful.
It's good but I'm 17 wouldn't recommend teenagers to watch it!

good

Amaze im a Barbie fan and every episode has a good story

BARBIE LIFE IN THE DREAMHOUSE IS WAY BETTER THAN THIS SHOW

I love this show i'm not gonna lie but the old one will always be way better in my opinion. I will love this too it's just barbie life in the dreamhouse in my opinion is way better.

Really good show!

I'm a 13 year-old girl. I loved barbie movies when I was little and seeing this show makes me feel nostalgic - even though it's different from what I used to watch. I like the illustrations and the storylines. It's appropriate for kids age 5+ I think, since it futures some things some kids wouldn't understand. I think they put great messages into the show and nice role models. It's very family-based, which is something I think is very important for kids (& teens). What I also like is that they included a normal weight girl (Daisy!!) . I would love if they put more characters with her body type into the show. But overall it's a beautiful show!

Barbie is for everybody

I'm 13, yes, a 13 yaer old who watches a "little kid show" Well hold on it's not, in fact the other barbie was stupid and I hated it, this barbie is my absolutely favorite. in fact the stories are actually decent, the other barbie was stupidly animated, in my opnion of course. This show makes me feel good. Sure, it's not realistic but it makes me smile and laugh and it calms my fears down, I mean do you know how bad my fears have been lately, ugh. Let me just say parents everyone, anyone can watch barbie. It's a show that has good life lessons and although super unrealistic great stories that capture it's audience. Have I mentioned it's the best animation of Barbie ever, well I think it is. You can call me a baby but I'm here to tell you I'm not ashamed to like this show and the animated movies thatt go with it and I just wish I had more!!!

Don't even bother watching it.

This Barbie show is very annoying since Barbie here is the best, everyone supports her, she knows how to do EVERYTHING and so unrealistic. Parents would say they show problem solving skills but in reality those problems are so DUMB. They changed up the original characters into these snobs. The original was so much better. Sure they'd get sad over a chipped nail but that's what makes it funny. Also, Barbie in the original had 150 jobs and was rich and everything and parents would say that teaches kids that can do that when you can't but kids would probably already know that. So instead breaking down and crying because of that, I, along with many others, I believe, started laughing our butts off. In this show, all was doing was getting annoyed. Please don't let your child watch this.

Barbie has really improved!

When I was little, I used to feel REALLY insecure that I wasn't the typical blue-eyed blond girl. But now, Barbie has so much diversity, especially in this show. Also, if this show is not accurate to reality, it's a kids show. A kid wouldn't want to watch something that's accurate to reality. Some improvements: -cut down on the pink, barbie doesn't need pink in her ENTIRE house. -give barbie and her friends some more outfits! -and the script writing... try to make it less cringy