All parent member reviews for Basketball Wives

Parent Written byGalida August 24, 2013

Dumb dry show

Very stupid show. Waste of time.
Parent Written byqttpie2002 June 1, 2012

Cad ratings

35 to 40 yrs old women, fist fighting and arguing every episode. This show is not for children and i strongly discourage it be watched by anyone. Too much bullying and fighting. The conflicts lead to more hatred between the women
Adult Written bySO SAD May 16, 2012

BASKETBALL BULLIES

This show is so NEGATIVE. Right now there are so many children being bullied and to see grown women (Tami, Evelyn and Evelyn's assistant) being bullies and to make it so bad they have children. Shaunie should be ashamed of herself to have such a negative show that portrays women in such a negative light; but I guess if it makes her money so be it. You NEVER see Shaunie telling her business or acting a fool; she leaves that to the other idots on the show to act a fool. I give big kudos to Shaq laying the law down. OK I don't get it but who is a basketball wife; not a ex, lover, etc.....but a true/positive Basketball Wife. Reality shows are getting so out of hand. Everyone on this show needs professional help.
Parent Written byTYJAE315 June 28, 2011

what are they getting paid to do???ACT LIKE ASSES!!!!!

these women are a mess!!! I know they can find something better to do like take an acting class!!!!
Adult Written bySASSY WAHINE September 9, 2010

WANNA BE CELEBRITIES BECAUSE NOW THEY GOT DIVORCED !!! LOL!!!

They are all disgusting! They make all other basketball wives who have decent lives and respect for themselves like Kobe's wife look bad!!! So sad to see grown women act like they are still in high school..I have so much to say I can right a darn novel. Not a good show, they are absolutely unprofessional. Besides most of them are no longer basketball wives...The show should be called "Ex-basketball Wives". I would have never imagined Shaunie to produce a show like this. I really liked Shaunie, but seeing her hang with the other skanks is not a good idea!!! I rate it a 3+ for age group because they act like they are 3 years old!!!
Parent of a 14 year old Written byemprezz60 May 24, 2010

Basketball Groupies

It is good, dirty, trashy, fun TV for older teens or adults. These girls have no idea of what a real friendship is all about. They seem very catty and fixated on being a "basketball something" most are not a wife at all. They dress too skimpy, look down their noses on regular people, and are too aggressive. They are very poor role models and are very unlady like. They also do not seem to understand that throwing water in the faces of people is an assault which is punishable even for basketball wives. It makes you wonder what type of a professional athlete would want to be associated with these woman or be the fathers to their children.