All parent member reviews for Bear in the Big Blue House

Adult Written byouarda April 9, 2008

Wonderful Show!

This is an outstanding show. All people involved in the production, especially the man (Noel MacNeal) who plays Bear, are tremendously talented. I love the everyday issues as well as the social issues the show chooses to deal with. For this parent, the treatment of these issues is the best. Never are kids talked down to, and even homelessness (the Christmas show) is not sugar-coated. The segment with Shadow is great for stimulating the imagination, and the closing of each episode with Bear and Luna is a great way to introduce little ones to contemplation and love for the night skies. I hear this show is no longer in current production. What a loss!
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, and 11 year old Written byAnEpicGuy December 3, 2012

Epic.

Its an educational title AND nostalgic. I would ALWAYS wake up as a baby at 4:30 AM to watch this epic stuff. Go ahead. Let your kids feel the NOSTALGIA.
Educator Written byshashabel9 June 26, 2011

i wish it was on tv again :(

GOOD SHOW
Adult Written bytdickensheets July 12, 2009

Bear In The Big Blue House

I watch this on Disney. I like the Bear do the cha cha.
Adult Written bycagseg April 9, 2008

The Best

"BEAR" is my absolute favorite of the younger crowd's television shows. The characters are lovable but flawed, like most children that age. There's a lesson learned and a song around every corner, and that Tutter is a hoot! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the "Goodbye Song" gets on my nerves a bit time after time. Get your kids to watch this show.
Adult Written byonekid April 9, 2008

Great show for kids

My daughter LOVES Bear, and will usually sit and watch the whole show (which is a big accomplishment with a 2 1/2 year old child!). And she sings the "Goodbye" song at the end if she doesn't think I'm paying attention.
Adult Written byjackg April 9, 2008

Greatest little kids' show ever, and Bear is so cute!

The puppets are amazing, and the lessons that the show teaches are great for kids. It's a great show.