Kid reviews for Beastars

Beastars Poster Image

A beautiful anime.

This is probably one of the most beautiful animes I have seen before, the graphics, drawings, animations are at a whole different level. Beastars is similar to ZOOTOPIA, and if you liked zootopia and you are a weeb, without a doubt you will love this. Beasties is about a wolf becoming best friends with a rabbit name Hal. The anime is violent though take note of that, it also has some language, but it’s nothing worse then Tv-14. I would give this 4 stars, it’s really good for an anime!

1 person found this helpful.

bad

Story: They live in a world where there are only animals (FURRIES :() and there are carnivores and vegan animals. The carnivores eat the veggitarians. TOO MUCH NAUITY THINGS 15-16 year olds and older, too many inappropriate things and kinda sad.

Mature audiences only.

The show is great for teens around 13 and up if your nature enough. It has lots of violence, gore, sex references and sexual acts. In the second season there is a lot of bloody fighting between carnivores. The show has mild drugs/drinking but Doesn't happen much. Very mild swearing Doesn't happen much.

Worth watching, regardless of what people say.

A truly amazing anime. It's worth a watch. So what if it's a "furry" show, once you watch it for long enough you don't even pay attention to that anymore. Yeah, there are sexual references (which is what everyones complaining about for some reason), but they aren't full on sex scenes. The characters are written amazingly and also oddly really realistically as well. Haru is my personal favourite character. She was the best written imo and you could really empathize with her and like her because of it. A lot of violence but its really nothing a 13 year old can't handle. (Depends on the maturity of the kid though.) Overall, def worth the watch.

Beastars is an awesome show for teens, but be careful with some of the content

I personally loved the anime and can't wait for more if any more comes out. I would warn both kids and parents alike that there are some sexual scenes as well as some fight scenes that I would recommend parents explain to their children first. I'd say for solo watching you should be around the 15-year-old mark but 13+ should be able to watch with parents. The only flaw I can point out is the fanbase, when it comes to fanfiction, it's either WAY too over-sexualised or given WAY too much violence And yes, this show is about furries

Despite this anime's reputation of being a furry anime, Beastars is a beautiful story about discrimination. Due to its gore, violence, sexual scenes and dark themes, I would recommend it to ages 13+ if they are mature enough or will watch it with a parent/guardian if not I would say wait until they are 15+.

For furries

Amazing show and manga. Must read/watch. Just, be careful of the sex. Also, if you are watching, be careful of becoming a furry

furry show

Good show just know you might turn into a furry or you might've already been one