Parent reviews for Beavis and Butt-Head

Crudity, sexism, strong language make 'toon iffy for teens.

Adult Written bysonicd July 3, 2011

Are you threatening me?

There is nothing wrong with this show. There is nearly no language. Huh huh huh huhuh huh huh.........sk33t shooting.

Parent of a 7, 7, 8, 11, and 14 year old Written byChrist-Lover May 15, 2011

Stupid.

This is the dumbest show I've ever seen, I think.

Adult Written bycaffinegirl85 October 30, 2011

not bad for teens 13 and up

well no its not a show for kids but 13 and up its fine for them to watch me? well i think the show is hilarous im glad mtv is finally puttin this back on the air. if you don't want your kid seeing this show hey thats ur choice but let the older ones see it and atleast enjoy it! funny show!

Adult Written byMychemicalstinkpants May 10, 2011

this is so freaking hillariouse

Adult Written bybugmenot December 29, 2016

12+ is good for young beavis and butthead fans

I think tweens might love it since its great I mean my parents let me watch it and it should not be bad for preteens
Adult Written bydanny 7000 February 15, 2017

beavis and butthead is not for little kids

i think beavis and butthead is a very classic cartoon but its not for little kids because it has some swearing like crap danm and bitch it has lots of sexual innuondoe that is very innapproapriate for kids beavis and butthead always try to score and theres one episode where beavis and butthead swallow a bag full of drugs and condoms it has some dark humor beavis and butthead kill frogs with a bat beavis and butthead throw a dog in a washing machine and there bad role models its very vilonte butthead punches beavis in the nose and it starts bleeding with that being said i think beavis and butthead is aimed at teens and young adults and i dont reccomend it for anyone under the age of 14

Adult Written byMatt B. December 17, 2015

Classic cartoon quite adult.

Beavis and Butthead contains strong language and lots of sexual content, at times strong. Some nudity but not too much. There is very mature dialogue. A lot of episodes are TV-MA but some are TV-14.
Adult Written byNemo R. October 29, 2017

Not good role models

The main characters beavis and butthead are seen using language and talking about inappropriate stuff they are also seen using violence and taking meds and making drug references

Parent of a 15 year old Written byKathy T. March 31, 2017