All teen and kid member reviews for Being Human (U.S.)

Teen, 13 years old Written bySamaraMorgan June 4, 2011

Lovely.

Me and my 9 year old sister love this show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana March 7, 2011
i love this show.its awesome.its not scary.its very interesting.its really not that bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieWizard July 8, 2011

It's pretty good.

Though there are some things to watch out for, I recommend it to anyone who is mature enough to handle it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bylove.the.daydreamers September 4, 2015

Good, but UK version is better

This show is decent in character development, and the story lines are intriguing and exciting. However, the UK version is much more raw. By that I mean that if you want to actually think about the concepts touched on in the US version, get on Netflix right now and go watch the original. As far as violence and gore goes, this show is about monsters, and you can't have monsters without stakes for their prey, so yes bloodshed is common. There is little nudity or swearing and it is a good introduction into the darker themes in modern media, such as life and death and the inevitability of a hero's downfall.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2016

SPECTACULAR!!!

This show is amazing! I loved the idea of a vampire, a werewolf, and a ghost living in a house together. There was some violence, but not very graphic. I watched it with my mom and 10 year old sister, and we all agree that it's a great show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byHelena-Sophia98 October 31, 2014

Good show

Though not nearly as good as the UK original (in my personal opinion), this show is entertaining and surprising, and enjoyable for anyone who is into the supernatural genre. It is just right for people around the age of 13, as it is relatively tame in terms of gore and has barely any nudity or scenes of a sexual nature. The first season is almost identical to the UK version in terms of plotline, however the show strays from the original and develops its own identity eventually. Definitely worth a watch if you liked the UK version!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySarah81 February 16, 2012

Not interesting.

Why does almost every adult show or promote people doing it? I mean its not good for kids or adults. The media should watch what they are promoting. Anyways being human isn't that good save your time to watch something else.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygarnesab March 17, 2011
i love this show but the one thing that i have a problume with is the sexual behavior but if you like that kind of stuff then good for you