All teen and kid member reviews for Being Human

Kid, 12 years old February 24, 2011

unmissable great show

i love this show soooooooooooo so so so much and its ok for me i think :)its a bit violent but other wise its good .this show is my fav tv show of all time :)
Teen, 15 years old Written bysupernatural lover February 22, 2011
love it but not for kids and people who hate blood. Last week a man got cut open alive with a saw . Do you want children seeing stuff like this. 15+ DEFINATLEY.
Teen, 13 years old Written byX Vampire x June 8, 2016

Great

I guess it's just if you think you/your child can handle it. There is a lot of swearing, Blood/Gore But it's different for everyone if you think you can handle it then you can probably watch it. Like me I'm not 15 but I think I'm mature enough to watch it and my parents agree.
Teen, 17 years old Written bylove.the.daydreamers September 4, 2015

An amazing psychological fantasy

Concepts: This show approaches intense and sometimes scary realities of life and death. If your child doesn't handle inevitability well, then this show is not for them. The characters are a vampire, werewolf, and ghost, which represent a sex addiction, anger management issues, and agoraphobia respectively, so some concepts may be too mature for younger teens. Sex: There is minimal nudity (it mostly stems from the werewolves turning on the full moon). Violence: There is a lot of bloodshed in this show, but with bloodsucking monsters on the loose, there is really no way around it. The characters really do strive to do good and be good. If you have the stomach for it, please let yourself enjoy this show. It has inspired me and made me think about life and death more than any other.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNoahA March 1, 2012

Splendid Show for 16+

I've seen 3 seasons and it's a great show as long as you can put up with strong language (including "f--k", "s--t", everything in between), violence, and nudity. Several scenes show the bodies of deceased men or women in the morgue. The setting is very dark and dramatic. Tons of violence; screaming, blood (lots of vampires), gore, gun shots, stabbings, car accidents. I suggest watching it if your 16+ years of age, and can put up with this stuff.