Kid reviews for Bella and the Bulldogs

Bella and the Bulldogs Poster Image

Good

It is okay but really funny:)

Really great watch!

This is a really great show with positive role models! A girl named Bella is a cheerleader and then ends up on the football team. I've loved this show since I was 6 when I wanted to be in the NFL and 5 years later I still love it! Great show, definite watch!

Pretty good show for democrats

It's a good show over-all one of the best nick shows. I wish pepper and sawyer would have stayed together. However if you are a strong republican you may not like it because of all the feminism and obama jokes and stuff. A very good show for democrats though.

good

The show is okay but it is quite cringe the first episode is sexist but other than that I love it. this show should be a life lesson to girls.

Amazingly good!!

Great show for kids. It has people dating in this, and the setting is in high school. There are only 1 tiny short kiss and 1 kiss on the cheek once, so nothing to be worried about with that. It also talks about how a girl, Bella is being judged about being a girl. But she chooses to ignore them and follow her passion, football. Also very funny and I love this show. Great ending on season two. I was so sad when they didn't do a 3rd season.

Conflicted About This One

While the premise of a young girl breaking barriers by joining the football team pulls at my heartstrings, it also had some stereotypes that I did not enjoy. Okay to watch, funny, and heartwarming, and fine to watch as long as young have a conversation with young kids about some of the things it says about girls, with every single girl liking the same glittery pink things, and some stereotypes. I personally love my glitter but that every girl would seems like a stretch.

Good Messages but cringy

Compared to other disney and nick shoes, this one actually has good messages. I like that the girl can play sports and still be feminine, it doesn’t have this weird barrier of girly girl and tomboy that make a lot of young girls feel like they have to fit into a box. My sisters really enjoy this show. That being said, like any other nick or Disney show, the acting is cringy and their is way to much focus on relationships. Especially in season 2. I wish shoes wouldn’t do it cause it takes away from the good messages and morals. Bella is an ok role model, she shows that you can be whoever you want to be, which is something young girls especially should hear, however I didn’t click the good role models because again, all of the characters are WAY to focused on dating.

the show is soooo 1856

i know it was in 2015 but come on ! The first episode troy says :" girl cant play sports " what kind a message is that !

Good for all ages!

I watched this as soon as it came out, and I really enjoyed it! I thought the girls were very positive role models for younger children, as it shows that a girl can do anything even sterotypically "male things." I also enjoyed how Bella is also very sterotypically "feminine" showing that just because she likes sports it doesn't mean she has to be a sterotypical "tomboy" which is a very good message. Overall I thought it was a funny tv show, and I'd suggest it to young kids!

Great show

This a great show. It shows that girls can do things boys do. There is no big love. No cursing at all. Overall kids over 5 should be able to watch this show.