Kid reviews for Ben 10 (2016)

Ben 10 (2016) Poster Image

I hate this soooo bad

I thought ben 10 is nice but no. In this show, he is a selfish jerk and a bad show to belong to babytv

1 person found this helpful.
I Love Ben 10!

Sucks

I’m glad this show is cancelled, this is one of the worst remakes nexts to ttg. I hope they NEVER make a show like this ever again.

I have no idea how to write a review

If anyone knows how to pls tell me This reboot is trash! This is more like “Ben 0”!

Disappointing.

When I was younger I would just solely watch the og series all the others and enjoyed all of them. Even the movies(and CN movies were almost always trash). So when I heard reboot was coming, naturally I was happy. But imo it was a disappointment. It was much more boiled down for like something you will find on babyTV. everything was a downgrade from the old version. The plot, the animation, characters are watered down. Kevin is a villan now? Come on man.

What happened?

I must admit the first two seasons were ok. But then, when season 3 started, it got lame. The new villain, Kevin, was in almost every episode. Villains, in general, had no motives. The "new aliens" were in different versions, and they did not look right. Humongosaur had a wrecking ball with spikes on his tail, and looked scarier. Rath was just weird in general. And the humor was also different.

I want to like this show

I could enjoy this show if it pushed that TV Y7 FV rating just a bit further, it doesn't need as much impact as OS or as much edge and angst as UAF, but I think dealing with darkish themes is important for kids shows. And yeah, the morals are fine, I like that they are more consistent than OS and didn't drop them entirely like AF to OV. But alas this show is harmless, doesn't look horrible, and seems popular with kids, I guess I'm just a fan of the late 90's early 2000's cartoons era. Wouldn't recommend to anybody but hardcore fans and children 6-10.

It's actually a good show

I'm a 13 year old who wached Ben 10 all his life and that to reboot was actually good. It may have less than the originals, but it has good action, it may not be that humerious but it good enough, and there are new aliens coming to the reboot and some are can favorites. I'm tired of all the hate on this show it actually a good show. Some these people haven't even watch the show because the thing it going to bac. Maybe the first few episodes were boring but as its goes on it stars getting a overacting story to it. So to my conclusion people should stop ranting over that the reboot is bad. Its not like the reboot of Teen Titans, its has something meaning to it. So thank you for reading

I don’t know

This Ben 10 isn’t really good but some kids would like it

Great show

The majority of people who hate the show live in the U.S. where they watched the first episode aired there, thus they saw the worst episode of the entire show and are completely bias: please give this show a try, it is really really good. Just remember to watch the first season uk airing order.