All teen and kid member reviews for Beware the Batman

Kid, 8 years old February 22, 2014

Not a lot of bad stuff

Grate show. And good for everyone
Kid, 10 years old July 18, 2013

it's bad

horrible adaption of batman such horrible changes to batman the bad guys have no back story i mean one is a guy in a pig mask and one is a real frog but how what where did he come from and they try to seem older by adding blood do you want a good batman television show well turn to batman the animated series and say no to beware the batman.
Teen, 14 years old Written byobiwan3301 July 15, 2015

.........I'm Batman

This show if it was not cancelled may have replaced the batman as my favorite batman show. It had batman battling ninjas most of the time which was fine but I like him fighting super villains more, yet when he was I liked that they used villans that have not been in show before. Batman is obviously a good role model who does good. The show has a lot of over the top revealing female costumes especially magpies. I do not know how that was missed unless common sense only watched a few episodes instead of all before reviewing. Also the soul sword was creepy and the people who were killed with it was pretty sad. Definitely the darkest take on batman but it worked. It had more real action and flash backs to the Wayne's demise. It also had a great story and we saw how Alfred leaving affected Bruce's emotional state. He drove himself more and did not hold back. The show is dark but good and had tons of potential. It deserved to keep going.