Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 12 kid reviews

Sort by:

BE Watching BE-Witched!!

Bewitched is my absolute favorite show in the entire universe. It's sad that not too many people know about or watch Bewitched anymore. The show is about a witch (Elizabeth Montgomery) trying to adjust mortal life as a suburban house wife. However, relatives including her mother Endora meddle with her and disapprove of her not using witchcraft after marrying Darrin. Plots are funny and clever, characters are so fun and likable, (I like Uncle Arthur), show is classic. Show will get plenty of laughs. There should be no concerns with children watching this...

1 person found this helpful.

Almost as good as Gilligan's Island, but not great for little kids.

Bewitched is a great show, I like it a lot. Samantha is a good role model, she keeps peace between Darrin and her other family members (usually her mother). Samantha's Aunt Clara (Marion Lorne) is funny, she often accidentally screws up her spells and that causes even more trouble. Amazing special effects, objects float around and people levitate and fly and dissapear and all that fun stuff. I noticed that Darrin doesn't mind witchcraft as long as it's benefiting him, with the exception of promoting his ideas at the advertising agency. The show's not so great for little kids because people are often shown smoking and drinking. Sometimes Darrin and Samantha are shown kissing. Other than that, it's almost as good as Gilligan's Island(why don't these people have a review for that?)

1 person found this helpful.

Awesome show for kids that understand that drinking is bad!

I really love this show! It's almost as good as Gilligan's Island. However, it isn't the best for really little kids because of drinking influence, and they may not understand all the jokes (I still don't!)

Great show

what a great show so funny and exiting

Hilarious!

So, my papa made me watch this. At first, I was like well, this is really dumb. AND THEN...my grandpa ran in and he was like are you ok? I was on the floor laughing so hard! I love this show so much. It might be hard for young young kids to understand, but, I think that you can never be to old for this show!

Love it

it crasy

CUTE!

Adorable! You should totes watch it!

YO

It's your main bih, SerenasGuitar. Bewitched is very epic, okay? But even at times it can make me uncomfy!!! Darrin is stinky!! Serena is a great role model for girls. Periodt.

Has the wife as the slave and the Husband as the ruler

A lot of kissing and a lot of alchohol. But very charming and easy-going.

I love Bewitched!!!!

I LOVE this show!!!!!!!!!!! I watch it all the time!