Not yet rated
Adult Written bymichellejenkins0721 April 9, 2008

These doctors are amazing! Great Learning Show

Dr. D (Davis) performed my gastric bypass a month ago and I must say he is as awesome in person as he is on tv. He and his son truely care about their patients and what you see on tv is EXACTLY the love and attention you feel in the office. I love the show and have learned ALOT from it.
Adult Written byac8z April 9, 2008
Adult Written bygoldaa April 9, 2008
Adult Written bypunkie April 9, 2008

I learned alot.....

I think this program is very informative. It gives people who are not obese a more in depth look at the health and emotional struggles that obese people experience. Thank you for this program.
Adult Written bybee2216 April 9, 2008

Very Informative

I think that this show lets you know exactly where the world stand on obesity issues. Sure its easy to gain the weight, go through life not living because of the weight, emotional distress, lost relationships, but then the time comes when you want to address all of this. This show lets you see that its not always just to go under the knife to cure the problem. Sometimes the cure is more dangerous than the problem at hand. Do today what you can as tomorrow is always brighter. Look after the One body you have now, as tomorrow it may be too late. I don't mean diet to death, but maintain a healthy weight, even if it may be 10-20lbs over the ideal, its better than 100+ over the ideal.