All parent member reviews for Bindi: The Jungle Girl

Parent of a 3 and 8 year old Written bykaloren July 17, 2009

Great educational show that's fun for the whole family.

My kids were getting bored with watching their umpteenth episode repeats of "Zoboomafoo." So I checked out some other shows and found this was the best new alternative for both my kids. They love it!
Adult Written byk2lytle April 9, 2008

We want more!

As teacher I was thrilled to see a show my grandchildren really connected with. Especially my 5 year old granddaughter. And... I was really sad when the world lost her dad, a real fighter for animal rightsl, and a lovable character.
Adult Written byhorse_gerbil April 9, 2008

After having watched Steve Irwin's show every chance I got, I was glad when Bindi stepped up and took on the job! I haven't personally seen the show, but I have read about it on other sites, and I have heard that it's a great opportunity for kids of all ages. Animals need to be protected in our world. And if you can, get your kid to watch this.
Adult Written byj.massman April 9, 2008

Very interesting

I personally think it is a great show for all kids and Adults. You can't found to many shows that fits all ages anymore. Although there are a lot of commericals.
Parent of a 5, 8, and 12 year old Written bybeckyhall April 9, 2008

Bindi is great!

This is my daughter's new favorite show. She's almost 5. Bindi balances fun facts and animal play with environmentalism and science. The cute song & dance numbers add variety. The Croc-Men are a little cheesy, though! My daughter and 8 year old son have learned lots about the featured animals and how scientists study them. Good stuff!
Adult Written bystcyb272 April 9, 2008

My 5 year old loves BINDI !!

My daughter watches this show everytime it comes on. She loves to watch Bindi interact with the animals, dance with the croc-men, and she laughs alot when Steve does silly things to Bindi!! My daughter just made 5, but has been watching Bindi since this show aired. Highly recommend this program, Bindi is amazing for parents to watch also because she is such an amazing little girl!
Adult Written byjwgrugan April 9, 2008
Adult Written bypoko April 9, 2008

Still Talking About It

My daughter dreams of being a marine biologist. Bindi gives animal lovers and kids of all ages tons of information all presented with compassion and fun. You'll learn something, gain sympathy for nature's creatures, and enjoy time with your kids.
Adult Written bysweetmaddy April 9, 2008

I cried!

When I was watching Bindi on her first severals episodes I started to cry. She reminds me alot of her father. I know that she will truly carry out her father's legacy. Sincerely; Sweetmaddy