Parent reviews for Bless the Harts

Bless the Harts Poster Image

Adult animated series. Not for children

Bless the Harts is too "Adult-ish"

I started watching Bless the Harts when it first premiered last year on Fox and I have to say that in my opinion, the show was "ok" for me. The first episode was good, but the second episode was really weird because there's this one scene where Jenny works at a strip club and it features topless/nearly naked women pole-dancing and cavorting around (that scene was censored with a black bar from both the front and behind, but still a really weird scene) I watched almost all the episodes but stopped on episode 5 because my parents did not like the show. My Mom told me that "Bless the Harts" is too vulgar and "adult-ish" in her opinion. When I was about to watch episode 6 of Bless the Harts, my Mom told me to not watch Bless the Harts anymore, so I stopped watching Bless the Harts after-all. I agreed with my mom's opinion about Bless the Harts. That show is a little vulgar and "adult-ish" due to that really weird scene in episode 2 of those topless/nearly naked women. I didn't really like Bless the Harts that much. I got a little bored watching that show.

SERIOUSLY? 12➕!?

CSM really has to stop reviewing a show after its first episode because the second episode is more than “Amplified Women’s Chests”. The whole plot of this next episode is Jenny working at a strip club and showing topless women pole dancing and people making crude sexual remarks. NOT OKAY FOR 12 year olds.

Not the best Sitcom out there.

I’ve watched some of the episodes and they are not inappropriate at all. They do say damn sometimes and it can get a little iffy but nothing to bad for older kids.

For a first season this show is impressive the TV-14 rating is fine

Most shows fail at their first but this one is not bad. Second seasons are always better. Pilot episode (second aired) has Jenny at a strip club with nude women. But there are good lessons to learn every episode and it is wholesome humor. If your kids are mature to handle Family Guy or South Park this will be fine. This is a more down to earth realistic type of humor. One episode uses the f-word but is is censored the rest of the profanity is limited to bitch and if you consider hell, damn, ass, and bastard swearing, which is nowhere as much as the other adult shows. 13-14 years and up sounds appropriate.