Parent reviews for Blue's Clues & You!

Blue's Clues & You! Poster Image

A Household Fav!

Loved it as a kid and love the new one even more! My daughter (2 y/o) is always very engaged by this show, she knows all of the characters, and requests specific episodes. It’s great that Josh addresses the viewer directly and is always teaching something.

I love it!

Brings back the charm of the original series!

Love this!

Josh makes my little 6 month old smile and giggle!

This show brings me back to my childhood!

.I love how they change little things in each episode to make it fresh. Especially the episode of Blue being sad over a block tower, at first I thought it was going to be an introduction to Green Puppy, but turned out to be Magenta who knocked down the blocks. I don't have kids but I love watching the show as research for my nieces and nephews. Trivia: Josh is like a combination of Steve and Joe because he uses a short version of his first name like Steve (Steven) and starts with a "J" like Donovan Patton's character.

Josh Keeps The Show Original And Fresh For the Modern Era

First, they gave you Steve (1996-2002). Then, along came Joe (2002-2004). Parents need to know that this reboot stays true to the original. Josh fits the role as host perfectly, and Blue looks adorable in CGI. Everything Josh does is what Steve did 20+ years ago. Probably the best show on Nick Jr. right now. It's unfortunate how it has to share a time slot with the Spin Master moneymaker Paw Patrol.