Kid reviews for Blue's Clues & You!

Blue's Clues & You! Poster Image

Pretty cool show

I really like this show, even though I’m a bit old for it (obviously) I find it very entertaining and funny and blues bark makes me laugh so hard. It’s a great show and I very much recommend it. Even though it’s a “bAbY sHoW” I find it very cute.

1 person found this helpful.

You

My favorite show ever!

Blue’s a smart puppy

Gghgyhgttgrg

Ftgvfvbbbhkbbbv

Love it just love it

Good pride parade and not bad reboot still love Steve though (rip Steve)

A Childhood Necessity!

Hello! So, the original Blues Clues was a show I loved for most of my childhood, with great morals, colorful scenes, and things of the sort. Buuuut.. It does have its own problems (very, very, few problems). First of all, and no offense to the past AND/OR current host, but kids around my age who watched Blue's Clues practically LIVED with Steve as the host! Tbh, a lot of shows are doing this, and replacing their former main actors and hosts... Just because they think ''Oh, 2 and 3 year olds won't notice a THING! Bluh bluh bluh..'', but I can tell you that is everything besides true! How do I know this? Because my 2- almost 3- year old cousin loved Blippi (for any of you who know him), but ever since they changed Blippi's actor, he's stopped watching it. In fact, the last time he watched it was about 5 months ago. With that out of the way, here's my second point: They made an LGBTQ+ pride episode. As an ally to the community, I wouldn't care if this happened in, let's say, a show for kids 8 and up, but.. I just feel like an audience of toddlers shouldn't be introduced to that at ALL, let alone any kind of romantic relationships (no offense to Nina West or other people in that episode

Too annoying

Blues Clues & You (nowadays) is annoying and stupid. I have rated it 2 star because I know other people will like it. I don’t think it’s dangerous or anything, but maybe I just think it’s annoying because I’m not 3,4,5, or 6. I have never seen the old version but get really annoyed when the new version is on.

Love this show! Brings me back to my childhood!

We didn't need a reboot, but I'm glad we have it!!!

Good Show

This Is A Good Show For Kids

Good show for preschoolers!

This title is good because of the following: 1. Great messages 2. Great role models And because it's a reboot of the reboot, the original show: 1. Earned too much consumerism Aside from that, very good kid's show!