All teen and kid member reviews for Blue's Clues

Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback January 12, 2011

the best education show ever!

best show since i was little but its always perfect for preschoolers and kindergarden only =)
Teen, 13 years old Written bydurven193 June 4, 2010

just seasons 3-6 seasons 5-6 joe

i love blues clues i liked it when i was just 2
Teen, 14 years old Written byJack'sRants'N'More May 27, 2013

NOTE: This review is going to be a salute AND a rant at the same time.

The episodes with Steve were really good, but the episodes with Joe were terrible. Steve really made the show AND my childhood. This show hade good educational value in ALL the episodes, but Joe came along and screwed everything up. Joe's songs were talentless and annoying. At least Steve had talent. Joe was just a no-talent, souless, money-hungry hack.
Kid, 10 years old February 16, 2011

Cute, Funny, Awesome, Kind, Caring, ALL OF THE ABOVE!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I STILL WATCH IT NOW!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCorvetteZR1 May 21, 2015

best show for all ages !!!

All great stuff 10/10 all bad 0/10
Kid, 12 years old March 26, 2015

A show that has great messages and role models

When I was small I adored this show because it has great messages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRistarFTW February 8, 2015

Great For All Ages! Infants, Toddlers, Kids, Tweens, Teens, Adults, And Oldies!

I'm 12 And Sometimes I Watch This.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 19, 2014

Fun, nostaglgic show, that kids will love.

I remember watching Blue's Clues as a very small kid. It was fun, charming, and I liked the animation. I still think it's an enjoyable show that kids and parents will have fun watching.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAfroman2000@awesome November 2, 2014

Blues clues

This is a show for kids
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 3, 2014

This show is great and has way more Educatinal Value than Dora and Teletubbies

Forget Dora The Explorer and Teletubbies this is a classic that kids should be watching Steve and Joe have both done a cool job helping Blue finding clues I wish Nick JR can bring this show back
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

So much better than lousy Dora.

Blue's Clues was TRULY a great show (Steve AND Joe were just as great as each other). The animation was just as charming as the show itself, it was a lot of fun to watch, and the songs were actually GOOD. Watching it at 15 brings back memories. Todays little kids shows are GARBAGE, this was the golden era of little kids shows.
Kid, 8 years old April 23, 2014
LEARNING

bad show

i think this is good for younger kids than me. if your 6 and up you may not like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 5, 2014
LEARNING

Blues Clues is a fantastic Educational children's show

This show is cool ok Im from the UK in London and I watched this show when I was a baby and this is a UK version of Blues Clues, Steve and Joe did a brilliant job in the USA version and the host in the UK version of Blues Clues is Kevin Duala, Kevin did a fantastic job in Blues Clues and in this show Blue and Kevin look for clues in episode they have a Super Duper Notebook in the USA version Steve and Joe called it a Handy Dandy Notebook, this show is way better than Dora The Explorer and its way more Educational than Barney The Dinosaur and Friends, its a great kids show and the score Im giving Blues Clues is 100/100 I wish Nick Jr would bring this wonderful show back
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

This show was great.

It's a shame Blue's Clues got the pink slip. It was a classic. It was fun to watch, the animation was nice, the songs were catchy and addictive, etc. This show was perfect.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

Joe lowered my score.

This was once a great show. Steve did a really good job and the animation was nice. The songs were fun to sing along to. I also liked the characters. When Joe took over, it was RUINED. Joe was annoying and the rest of the characters were ruined as well. So there you have it. Joe sucked, Steve was better.
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

A Nick Jr. Classic to behold! On for everyone!

I've remembered watching this series when I was younger. I liked the episodes with Steve instead of Joe of this series.
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 8, 2013

I only like the episodes with Steve.

The episodes with Joe were garbage. Blue's Clues was once a good show, but when Joe took over, it was ruined. The animation on the show was always good. The animation never went downhill like the show itself. I'm going to say the pros and cons of each star. I'll start with Steve. PROS: Everything. The animation was awesome and it was fun for the little ones! :D CONS: Nothing. Now i'll do Joe. PROS: The animation was still good. CONS: It became annoying, the acting was very poor, the characters were ruined, etc. Compared to Steve, Joe did a terrible job.
Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2013

i love blues clues

It is aosome
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn May 11, 2013

BEST BABY SHOW!!!

Blue's Clues is a fun show for toddlers and it's very educational. However, I do prefer the episodes with Steve rather than Joe. When Steve went to college, it went downhill. Other than that, it's hours of clue-ified fun for little kid's!
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2013

Great!

This show is really good, that kids and parents might enjoy! :)