All parent member reviews for Bob the Builder

Adult Written bywahoosigma April 9, 2008

Can we watch it? Yes we can!

Bob the Builder is the only option out there for construction obsessed kids. The characters are a mismash of construction equipment, people and even a scarecrow. The lessons are good and generally focus on making mistakes and getting help. Becuase 2.5+ can relate to the making lots of mistakes message, this show is endearing. Overall, a simple show for preschoolers.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byhaloudi April 10, 2010
My son who is 3 is not a lot into Bob the builder. But I don't like it because i don't find it logical machines trying to save birds and trees all the time. It is all about environment, I am not saying we shouldn't care, but having machines talking about it sounds weird. I feel there is a political correctness about this program.
Parent Written byKSRB3114 July 18, 2015

Good show

Ive always watched Bob, and thankfully they made new episodes! I hate Spud's new voice, but my daughter loves this show and it has positive messages
Adult Written byWRESTLINGFOREVER103 April 30, 2015

Amazing for Children

Bob The Builder will be my eighth Review after a awesome video game called WWE All Stars, Bob and the Can Do Crew teach children how to work as a team, the acting is amazing, the characters are awesome, Bob and Muck are my favourite characters, I love the Clay Animation and I enjoy this show as a child, I will give Bob The Builder 100/100, Can We Fix It, Yes We Can.
Parent Written byLuvJMB September 30, 2014

My toddler LOVES this show!

Bob builds things with the help of his machines. there is Scoop Muck Roley Dizzy Wendy Pilchard Scruffty Bird and Lofty I love the ones when Spud causes trouble and messes everything up. Bob then has to go and fix everything. When my 5 year old was 3 all he wanted to watch was Bob The Builder. His backpack even had to have Bob on it!
Parent of a 4 year old Written bySimonKit May 9, 2014

Teaches kids to work as a team

Great show that has a positive message in each episode. The theme in the show promote community and respect for others. Overall it is a great show for young children. It also encourages kids to get outside and become little bob the builders themselves. http://welovebobthebuilder.com
Parent of a 2 year old Written bygerbowski August 11, 2012

A little complex for younger viewers

My 2 year old seems to like these videos just fine, but not quite as much as some other stuff. He may be a little young for the complex problem solving in Bob the Builder. He does like to watch the trucks though.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byhgreenuk January 16, 2010

er, well, I think so...

My only concern is the sterotypes ... poor Mr. Sabatini has the worst Italian accent I've ever heard. Just have to point out - Wendy is not Bob's wife (although i think she has a secret crush on him). Also, if you hadn't noticed, it's British and dubbed with American accents.
Parent of an infant and 4 year old Written byrevolords July 26, 2009

Bob teaches teamwork!

Bob is one of the best kid shows on TV. The "working together to get the job done" message is REALLY hammered in but it is worth it. Our son even says things like, "We need to do teamwork, like Bob!"
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

very encouraging show for young children. A+ in my book and it's one that i can actually watch too =)
Adult Written byFoxy April 9, 2008
Adult Written byp April 9, 2008

I hated this!

I don't like this show. I am not saying it is bad, but I don't like it.
Adult Written bygtafanatic April 9, 2008