Kid reviews for Bob the Builder

Teamwork paramount on friendly construction show.

Teen, 16 years old Written byPixar4life February 21, 2014

Fantastic show

I agree with WWEWRESTLINGFAN103 This is definitely one of the greatest kid shows in the world Bob, Wendy and the Vehicles build and fix stuff and play together like good friends should

Teen, 15 years old Written bysamii94 May 31, 2009

Iffy for a 2 year old? C'MON!

Oh come on common sense, is there anything thats not iffy for any age? This show is suited towards 2-7 year olds, but how is it iffy for the 2 year old age group???

I am appauled
Teen, 14 years old Written byLoranikas303 May 6, 2020

CSM, why did you put reboot pictures?! I think all reboots are bad

I love Bob the Builder as a child and it teaches kids how to build. Theme song is good and Stopmotion animation was great. Even Characters look cool. If WALL-E was in Bob the Builder, he could build some trash towers, he’s like a Tractor, and it’s hilarious to watch. I love Tractors and to build blocks. WALL-E does related to Tractors, Space Rovers, and builders. I recommend for you/your kid to build something cool and awesome. :)

Here’s some Top 5

Good PBS shows:
Clifford
Thomas the Tank Engine
Cyberchase
Sesame Street
Arthur

Bad PBS shows:
Caillou (worst show ever and teaches kids to be bratty)
Super Why
Maya and Miguel
Peg + Cat
Dinosaur Train

Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2019

Can we watch it?

Yes we can!

Teen, 13 years old Written byZoeyLovesUnicorns101 January 29, 2019

This show should've get 4 stars!

I love this show since nursery, alongside with Thomas and Friends, Lazytown, Teletubbies and Original Fireman Sam. This show should've get 4 stars, like I said in the title, because it was actually educational for little kindergarteners and kids! The animation is unique because I love the stop-motion animation, the plot is great and I love the show's hit song, 'Can We Fix It'! Well, I'm okay with the CGI reboot, unlike Fireman Sam because the CGI Fireman Sam ruins my childhood. This show is also for little kids who are obsessed with building stuff!

Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2019

Bob the Builder

Cute for toddlers, good role models.
Geared towards ages 2-6.

Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2018

Used To Love It When I Was A Little Kid!

This show is educational and entertaining. Your child will love this show!

Teen, 15 years old Written byGMWlife December 16, 2017

OK.

Was my Sunday morning ritual for several years. I had so much fun watching these shows, and the machines. My favorite character was Dizzy. I didn’t like the 2015 reboot as much. I have a DVD of Bob the Builder. I love Bob the Builder.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBunnicorn January 28, 2017

ok

it's OK

Kid, 9 years old January 14, 2017

Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2016

What's with this new look

My childhood has being ruind :,(

Teen, 16 years old Written byBobfan674 October 11, 2014

Brilliant for children

Even Though I'm growing and I dont watch little kid shows anyone but Bob The Builder is cool and amazing, It was my childhood and it teaches children awesome lession's like How to work together as a team, How to fix broken stuff and How to build new buildings and roads

Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 6, 2014

Bob The Builder is a fantastic kids show and will always be loved by children

Bob The Builder will always be apart of my childhood along with WWE formerly known as WWF, Sesame Street, The PIXAR movies, The Disney Movies, Little Bear, Sonic The Hedgehog, Blues Clues, WCW, ECW, Mario and The Dreamworks movies, My favorite characters were Bob, Wendy, Spud, Roley, Benny, Scrambler and Scoop, The Acting is fantastic, The Theme song is awesome, all the characters are amazing and The clay animation is cool. I loved Bob The Builder as a kid Can We Fix it Yes We Can

Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

awesome and brilliant

awesome and brilliant

Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 26, 2014

This teaches kids to slack off!

It's the ONLY thing it teaches kids to do!!! The animation is also bad. The theme song is so annoying, and the acting is also horrible. Handy Manny is just as bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 January 29, 2014

Bob The Builder is the greatest Kids show in the world

Bob The Builder Can We Fix It Bob The Builder Yes We Can hahahahahaha I loved this show as a kid and I still love it when I watch it at my Cousins house OK this show is about a Builder called Bob who owns a lot of talking Construction coloured Vehicles such as Scoop The Yellow Digger, Roley The Green SteamRoller, Muck The Digger Dumper, Dizzy The Cement Mixer, Lofty The Blue Crane and many more, He works with Wendy his wife but Im not sure Wendy is Bob's wife or not, He has a blue cat and black stripes called Pilchard awwwwww she is so cute. He builds stuff and everything, Keith Chapman did a single of Bob's theme song it was fun, cool and catchy to sing and dance I first started hearing it on the radio and it beat Eminem to number one in the UK however Im from the UK and I was born in 1999 and Bob The Builder was created in 1999 how lucky is Bob man Pilchard, Bird, Travis the Tractor, Spud The Scarecrow always have fun Like happy friends should and the score Im giving Bob The Builder is 100/100 however Project Build It(The Sunflower valley series) and Ready Steady Build( The Fixham Harbour series) are fantastic but I like Bobsville series better oh and Im going to sing Bob The Builders theme song for all the Bob The Builder fans here we go aaaaaaaaaaaah! aaaaaaaaaaaaah! aaaaaaaaaaaaah! (Take your places) aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Can we fix it? Yes we can! (chorus) Bob the builder Can we fix it? Bob the builder Yes we can! Scoop, Muck and Dizzy and Roley too. Lofty and Wendy join the crew. Bob and the gang have so much fun. Working together, they get the job done! (chorus) Bob the builder Can we fix it? Bob the builder Yes we can! Bob the builder Can we fix it? Bob the builder Yes we can! Time to get busy. Such a lot to do! Building and fixing 'til it's good as new. Bob and the gang make a really good sound. Working all day till the sun goes down. (chorus) Bob the builder Can we fix it? Bob the builder Yes we can! Bob the builder Can we fix it? Bob the builder Yes we can! Can you fix it? Right. Left a bit. Right a little. Ok, straight down. We can tackle any situation Look out, here we come Can we dig it? Yes!!!!!! Can we build it? Yes!!!!!!! Can we fix it? Yes!!!!!! (chorus) Bob the builder Can we fix it? Bob the builder Yes we can! Bob the builder Can we fix it? Bob the builder Yes we can! Digging and mixing Having so much fun Working together They get the job done Can we dig it? Yes Can we build it? Yes Can we fix it? Yes Bob the builder! Hey!!! Bob the builder! Altogether now Bob the builder Can we fix it? Bob the builder Yes, yes we can! Bob the builder Can we fix it? Bob the builder oooooooh!! (chorus) Bob the builder Can we fix it? Bob the builder Yes we can! We'd better get some work done! Bob is a great role model for kids because he teaches kids how to build and fix stuff and I think HiT Entertainment and Keith Chapman did a wonderful job creating Bob The Builder and I wish this show was back

Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Fantastic

Fantastic

Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2013

Good

Bad Antimation though

Teen, 17 years old Written by012345678900000 December 20, 2012

cool!

cool!

Kid, 1 years old July 26, 2011

Bob the Builder

Oh Bob the Builder...I personally think Bob is annoying and odd, however there is nothing inappropriate about this show. It builds teamwork skills as well as encourages helping people. Another comment mentioned something about Wendy & Bob as a couple. Wendy is suppose to be Bob's "business partner" or more like a Secretary that he has a fling for...but it's never inappropriate.