All teen and kid member reviews for Body of Proof

Teen, 16 years old Written bydancegirl3697 March 8, 2013

Entertaining

I really like this show! I watch it with my mom all the time. I have a weak stomach so it can get a little gory for me when she cuts open the dead bodies, but this series also has mystery. I LOVE mystery. Even with my weak stomach I love watching this. Some episodes may be scary for younger kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byorangetiger June 13, 2011

GREAT!!

I started watching this and I loved it. It was not too violent, although some kids might think it is. I know a 10 year-old-kid and an adult that love this show. The only thing is that even if a ten-year-old liked it, I tried to watch crime shows like this when I was 10, and I was too scared. This although, is for kids that are trying to change their TV shows to something a little less childish, but still like older kid shows, but are not a big fan of violent crime shows.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 8, 2011

i rate this title ON for ages 13+

The good stuff * Messages: Positive values -- like honoring life, respecting the dead, integrity, justice, and truth -- are mixed with messages about bending the rules and bucking tradition when necessary. * Role models: The main character, a strong female role model, is flawed and has made significant mistakes in the past. But she's also actively making changes to be more emotionally connected to her family and her work. What to watch out for * Violence: The main character's work involves close inspection of dead bodies, but actual blood and gruesome visuals are rare. Crimes can involve sexual violence. * Sex: Characters occasionally discuss sex, semen, and birth control as they relate to a specific case. * Language: Characters use words like "crap," "d--n," "b--ls," "a-s," and "pissed." * Consumerism: Not an issue. * Drinking, drugs, & smoking: Crimes may involve drinking or drugs (including both illegal substances and prescription medications).