Kid reviews for Bodyguard

Bodyguard Poster Image

Only for teens!

Violent mature series is only for teens.

Bodyguard

Great TV show is violent at some times. Some f words. There is also a few sex scenes, but apart from that I would recommend this TV show.

Skip the sex scenes, and it is a great show

too many sex scenes, but if you skip them it is great

An interesting show, VERY violent.

My reasoning for the 18 rating is that the violence is quite severe at times and also the fact that there are a couple of suicide scenes makes me unsure. But I do think that any teenager mature enough can watch it.

Good, but sexual

The show itself is good, but not amazing. Worth watching while waiting for a new season of another show. There is more nudity than the description says.

The best show I have ever seen

First of all i would like to say that I was fine watching this show at the age of 13 but not everyone can handle shows that others can. This show has an amazing story line which always makes your mind think. In every episode i was so sure that it was this person but then the next episode i thought it was someone else! The main reasons why I am giving an age rating of 14+ is because of these topics; themes, suspense, violence and sex. I would also like to point out that young viewers will not understand the plot of this story as I found it hard to. Firstly, the themes in this show were executed extremely well which complemented the mood and tone of this tv show. Younger children may find some scenes distressing. The first scene of the whole show pretty much shows a lady on a train with a bomb attached to her. This may cause children to have a fear of trains. When I was younger I was scared of snow white. This fear lead me to refusing to sleep in my room if the book was in there. Little kids have a wild imagination. But back to the themes. One character in that is frequently shown throughout the season becomes a really scary and creepy person in the last few minutes of the final episode. The ladies character is so scary. Even though you know this isn't real the way the actress plays her is fascinating and wonderful. She scared me so she may scare younger children/viewers. There was an attack at an elementary school which will most likely scare younger viewers. This aspect also relates to my next point, suspense. Do not get me wrong the suspense was amazing and made my heart rush but it could be too much for some people. There wasn't too much suspense at the start of the season but the last episode had me shook! I was so scared. The soundtrack as well was perfect for that scene. This gave me goosebumps but again it may be too much for young viewers. My third point was violence. There are a lot of guns used that are fully loaded. There are also bombs that are shown throughout the series. One character also has been threw PTSD and tries to shoot himself in the head.he survives. On top of this, another character does kill them self by shot to the head. My final reason for making this 14+ is because of sex. Two characters are shown making out. Also one characters bum is shown but it is only for 3 seconds then he gets changed. Honestly, this is the best show I have ever seen. Richard Madden (also plays Robb Stark in game of thrones) who plays the lead is amazing and so is the rest of the cast I really recommend watching it. I think that the violence and small sex really adds to the tv series and makes it better, this is also necessary in order to make the show amazing. I ended up loving the season so much I watched it in two days! This shows plot twists and story lines never fail to surprise as they just keep getting better. There is no doubt that someone would watch this and love it. You will be drawn to the characters and feel as if you are there with them. Please watch the bodyguard! You wont regret it I promise!

Great suspenseful show!

This is a very suspenseful political drama that always has you on the edge of your seat. I would say it is very worth watching! There is a lot of violence so that is something parents should be aware of, but it is completely appropriate for anyone 15 or older. There is some language but nothing egregious. There are a couple quick sex scenes but nothing too inappropriate. I loved this show and would highly recommend.

Appropriate for kids with a little supervision

It's a really nice show aprat from all the lovey dovey scenes, it's a overall good plot and I think it shows the dangers and reality of today.