Kid reviews for Boo, Bitch

Boo Bitch Television: Poster image

GO WATCH IT NOWWWWW!!!

Besides the occasional dirty joke and mild curse word this show is GREAT! It is not scary in any way but is great for fans of the supernatural and teen comedies! It also talks a lot about popularity and what it does to people when they begin to be liked. Great show! WATCH IT! WATCH IT! WATCH IT!!!!!
3 people found this helpful.

Great show!!

There is a lot of drinking and and multiple make out scenes. I don’t think younger kids would understand the plot and the twist near the end. I was originally going to rate this as 12+ but if your child is mature enough then I think it would be okay to let 11 years watch this. Hope this helps.

1 person found this helpful.

THE BEST

this series is so good!

1 person found this helpful.

Cool programme for older kids

I binged this in a day, Great for older kids!

great show for anyone around 12 yrs old:)

This is a really great show for ages around 12 or 11 and up. It has frequent b-bomb(as you could probably tell by the title) but if your kid is used to swearing I think this show is good for anyone. Theres nothing really scary but if your easily scary there is one part where a character is pulled out from under a moose and her face is pretty pale. I wouldn't even say its scary. They use the F- word once or twice and very few sexual references. If your a kid or have a kid like me who has been watching shows like the kissing booth or on my block its the same teen concept. So, overall I think its a great show for your kid to watch as long as they're used to mild cursing and sexual references.

It is comedy and 12 year olds can understand it and it is appropriate for that age
So when this show popped up in my recommendations, I was curious, and watched the whole thing in one day. The first couple episodes are a little slow, but after that it picks up. Language is pretty frequent, with b**ch being said a lot. The F word is only used like once or twice. While there is no sex or nudity, expect talk about sex, as that's what characters are focused on. One kid says that he had sex with his cousins, and another character assumes that one kid had sex with both of his stepsisters. There is a lot of teen drinking, and one kids' parents even support it, and tries to prep them for a party. The show isn't that violent, but the whole point of the story is a character who dies in a freak accident, and has to finish her unfinished business before she can move on. Overall, it's a great show, and I highly recommend it. but if you're a parent, I recommend watching it first before deciding whether or not it's okay for your child.

a little mature

this show is rlly good but it talks a lot abt sex and swearing. like for example a boy asks if he main characters if they wanna have a threesome, and Erika, one of the main characters asks gia, the other main character if she should sit on her boyfriends face. lot of bitch, shit, and mildly a fuck. the only part that might scare kids is when they pull out the dead body from a moose and the girl is pale. that just a little creepy for me. but overall i thought it was a great show and teaches kids abt death!