All teen and kid member reviews for Boy Meets World

Teen, 13 years old Written bysupereader December 26, 2014

Addicting show!!!

Boy Meets World is great, no wonder it has seven seasons. This show is about Cory Mathews (starting as) an eleven year old boy and his life as he grows up to be a man. Naturally, as he grows up, the show becomes more dramatic and less appropriate for young kids. For irresponsible or kids under the age of twelve, I would only recommend the first two seasons of this show considering that Cory and Topanga start making out (quite a bit) as they get older and they have discussions not for little kids to hear. Nevertheless I 100% recommend this show, watch it!

The Best Show!

I love this show! It's funny, witty, and my parents like it too. They say it's teaches life lessons. Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Eric are a great team. Hilarious!!

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awsome Great It Is The Best!!!I Have Wathed This Show For 2 Years And I Have Wathed Every Episode I Think It Is The Greatist Show I Know Of It Is Great The Only Downside Is They Sometimes Cuss
Teen, 13 years old Written bySaurity August 31, 2015

First few seasons are OK

Sexuality: The first few seasons are fine for younger kids, but the "newer" seasons are where Cory is obsessed with s**. He is always talking about it. Oh and they have French kissing, making out, etc. Swearing: D word and A word Drinking: Cory and Shawn seemed to get drunk a lot. Smoking and drugs are a yes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlankBlankBlank January 16, 2015

Good... But

I love this show. I started watching reruns, and I think it's a great show... but, it's inappropriate for kids. There is a lot of talk about sex and stuff, and I was shocked to find out it was a disney channel show. As the show progresses the topics become much more adult and risque, the first few seasons are mostly appropriate, but after the gang is in like their junior year, I would advise to not allow children to watch. There are also a few violent or sad episodes. One of the lead characters comes from a dysfunctional family, whom he doesn't get along with, this family deals with a lot of drinking and drugs. The same character experiences losing his father to a heart attack, after they had the biggest fight of their life. The Mathews Family almost loses their new born child, which is difficult for the whole group of lead characters. Both these episodes brought me to tears, there were also many semi-violent fights that broke out later in the series. Mature teens would probably do fine with it, although I would advise against anything younger. Happy watching!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybabushka_blond April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2012

any ages

this show is very funny. they do talk about sex sometimes but not into any detail. the most the show is kissing. and it teaches postivie messages about family and relationships. very good role models. topanga is a girl that is very unique and doesnt care if anyone else thinks shes weird. she doesnt laugh at something someone else does even if its different. if say this show is for any age
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2009
A great show that teaches kids about growing up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byfireflies1002 August 1, 2015
Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2015

the best ever

itwasreally good and i would recomend you wach it
Teen, 13 years old Written byPink_Angel April 13, 2015
They do talk about that thing that starts with s and ends with x. And when they get married Topanga is in the bed naked. They do say d word a lot in the later episodes. They also talk about gay people and sometimes Cory and/or Shawn get drunked, but other then that it is perfectly fine. They talk about great lessons in life and they have great role models
Kid, 0 years old August 6, 2014

It is not for kids at times

In the college years it got a little inappropriate but it's alright. But it's almost like Mr. Feeny stalks them he taught them in every grade they were ever in its just crazy. Cory and Shawn act gay at times because they act like they love each other and they act look they married. Cory and a Topanga say they were friends since birth but in middle school Cory bullied and made fun of Topanga also Topanga used to be smart and weird and when she got to high school she was normal. And Cory went from being a trouble maker to being a nerd the show is not realistic.
Teen, 16 years old Written byilikesponges February 28, 2011
Teen, 16 years old Written bygilmored6 May 28, 2009

So funny!

I started watching this show when i was four, but i have way older sibblings so in general i would say 6 or 7+ This show is so hilarious and well written. I love the show so much. Eric is so funny. Everyone should watch it and abcfamily should bring it back on. now i can only rely on my season of the show. anyways its fabulous watch it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysilly_samsters February 11, 2009

Best show

I love this show! I was waiting season 3 to come on DVD and i just found out that disney is not going to release it for some weird reason!

Family Comedy

you will be amazed at how........real and ...well it is like its really based on a regular kid with a regular life !!!!! Watch it on abc family!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycwl21 April 8, 2016

Great show

Good show but latter seasons are way to mature for young kids.
Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2016

It should be 7+

To be honest, the only reason why I gave it 4⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ is because the storyline is just a tiny bit outdated. Kids under 7 would be fine to watch it but that depends on the parent and the child. It's probably 85% good messages, 7% humour and 8% entertainment. Actually I'm way off but you get the idea! Girl meets world and Boy meets world have changed my childhood and I'm sure they will do the same for you!