Parent reviews for Brandy and Mr. Whiskers

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Poster Image

I miss this cartoon!

To be honest, I think this was the greatest and only best cartoon to watch on Disney Channel! Mr. Whiskers was so funny and the animation is great! They never show re-runs of this on TV. I wish they did! And yeah, Common Sense, the show plays the same joke, but that is what made it funny! And just to let you know, parents, that Brandy might be a better role model for your kids than Mr. Whiskers, because whatever he does is mainly for laughs.

WHY DID THEY CANCEL THIS SHOW?!

This show was amazing! It had great animation and great voice acting! It should've never gotten canceled.The show that should've been canceled is Austin & Ally (which must die!)

Brandy's take on: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

I was intrigued by the show's name... My name is Brandy (not too common). The show is excellent, but Brandy's attire is a little too risque. But love the fun-filled witty pranks Mr. Whiskers is always pulling on the smart and sassy Brandy.

The First day I saw it, It was TV-Y

I was reading someone's review and They said it's TV-G. Now it is but it was orignally TV-Y

Filler TV

This show has little to no redeeming qualities. The title character Brandy is snobbish and always thinking of ways to ditch and/or humiliate Mr. Whiskers. Mr. Whiskers is annoying and clingy. He is way too eager to jump to anything that Brandy orders him to do. Children may come away with the message that being rich and attractive is everything and that it is acceptable to boss others around at their whim.

Can't stand this show.

I refuse to let my daughter see this show. No 5-year-old needs to watch this rabbit do everything that we should teach is wrong and have it presented in such a lighthearted way.

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some skimpy outfits and flirting. Violence (Not an Issue): Some slapstick. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (Pause): Characters lie and cheat. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.