Kid reviews for Brandy and Mr. Whiskers

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Poster Image

It's funny, but a bit suggestive

It's funny, But has some rude and Suggestive humor. Brandy wears a shirt with her belly hanging out.

Funny.

I love Brandy & Mr. Whiskers. It's funny, great animation, and I like the characters. This is way better than those stupid girly sitcoms on Disney nowadays.

YOU OVERREACTED AGAIN!!!!!!!

I am getting sick of CSM. Seriously, they have no sense of humor! They seem to hate everything good and like everything bad. For example, they give this and FHFIF two stars but Almost Naked Animals 3??!?!?! I'm serious, they hate good stuff. Anyway this show is good and quite funny. I wish they still aired it and none of this girly teen sh*tcom stuff!

Seriously,CSM has a bad taste in humor!

I've said this many times and i'll say ity again! STOP BEING OVERPROTECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B&MW was a very funny show! WTH happened to it?! It was probaly canceled for more girly *censored*!

Now that i remember it, it didn't teach me anything good

it hasn't benefited me because i sometimes tricked my sister into doing something that would hurt her and help me and that is not a good message to send kids. i never knew where i got that idea but i think i have found it.

crappy animation

I really don't like that show much. It's boring and creepy. I do not reccomend it. Why do people like the shows I hate and I love the shows people hate like iCarly?

It's Okay...

It sends out messages about how material possesions are not that imortant, and there are a couple friendship lessons, but it really isn't that educational, or have ANY good role models whatsoever. So, I think it's more of a 7-9 level, because they'll probably know none of them are good people, just fun to watch.

Really funny, good humour.

I used to find some parts gross, but they are really funny.

Its a really colorful show that always made me smile

I loved this show, I still do. The animation is pretty and creative, and it tells of two completely opposite animals (rich and poor) stuck in the jungle and how they live there. Yes, there is violence and Brandy and Mr. Whiskers argue all the time, but they still care about eachother. Once in an episode called "One of a Kind" another dog like Brandy gets stuck in the jungle (she's from Texas, but she doesn't sound anything like a sterotype) and they get along great, and they bash Mr. Whiskers as he tries to get in their group. But when a chopper arrives to rescue Tiffiny (other dog) Brandy hesitates because Mr. Whiskers is in trouble, and she said she had to save him, Tiffiny thought it was lame, and asked "what is that about?" and Brandy said "You know what, what you don't know, its not worth explaining" and saves him. It really is sweet if you look past a few things, and its intertaning! The jokes are actually funny! Brandy has a few crushes, but never kissed them or anything, and once she kissed Whiskers because she thought he was dying (revealed that it was a mistake)- sadly that was the FINAL episode of this show, which is a rip because I really want to know if they finally go home. Anyway, also they sleep in a bunk bed made from some big animals bikini or something, Brandy's got the bra, Whiskers the underwear (they don't comment on that-its not focused on much) They get chased around alot by dangerous animals, but avoid it most of the time, but if any violence, its hidden in a dust cloud. Whiskers can be gross by picking his nose and stuff like that, once he picked big globs out of his ears to get Brandy back to her old self (she was in shock when she figured out she's a mixed breed) I'd suggest kids nine and up, because some kids may pick up Brandy's behavior. Still, I loved the show, always will. And it was colorful, and they argue a lot because its hard to deal with people you are hardly like, but it also shows how to overcome problems like that, and Brandy does show a good side, and Mr. Whiskers looks up to her like a sister (like most siblings, they fight) I miss this show, they shouldn't have cancelled it.

It was one of my favorite shows!

I love this show, I disagree with the Common Sense media thing, because obviously they haven't watched it enough. Its funny and colorful and creative, yes the characters are rude to eachother Brandy is a spoiled brat that is used to getting whatever she wants, and now she realises things aint that simple, Mr. Whiskers is a lovelble (yet discusting) bunny that has always wanted a friend, but is sometimes annoyed with Brandy's pitty complaining. But this show is great in comparison to so many other shows on Disney, and dispite their behavior they learn a lesson and they do actually care about eachother. (Its one of the very rare shows that lets the boy and girl just be friends nothing more) Its interesting to see how they survive in the jungle, and make new friends along the way. Anyway, I don't think its fair that they dont even finish the series and then Disney puts it on at 2am only, along with the other good old shows, and then they wipe out ALL of the good shows on at AM hours, and replace them with Suite Life on Deck, Wizards, and Phineas and Ferb (I like PF but still) This isn't a hate speech or nothing, but I'm sure the kids would have loved this show and the rest, instead they turn Disney into Tween TV. So, I therefor, will buy this show on DVD. I'd rather my 2 year old twin cousins to watch this than them knowing everything about Hannah Montana, thats freaky, I didn't even like live-action till I was 6!