Kid reviews for Breadwinners

Breadwinners Poster Image

Heck no!

Breadwinners is banned from my house! My kids watched this show and ow go around saying things to people like "you're a moron" and "you're an idiot." I asked them where they learned that and they said Breadwinners.

2 people found this helpful.

Breadlosers

This show is so toxic! Also, there is too much twerking moments! This is absolutely the worst kids' show ever! DO NOT WATCH!!!!!!!! (especially for those who are innocent)

1 person found this helpful.

Breadwinners is Now Good.

I Now Love Breadwinners Because I Find It To Be Awesome, Funny, and Cool As Well.

Spongebob is more better then this piece of junk

This is garbage. They are a big disgusting green little ugly ducks shaking there butt all the time. They face there self on stupid adventures all the time. And too much violence indeed.

not as bad as people say

i mean it's not great but still. i really don't like the main characters and the crap jokes are repetitive. i do like the backgrounds and music. the voice actors are amazing. and uh yeah that's about it.

I think you forgot to fill in the "sexy stuff" part

There is twerking and butts involved and Swaysway has a love interest named Jenny Quackles

Why does this exist?

Basically this show is just full of ducks twerking at the viewer every 5 seconds, and it might be a bad role model for younger kids who may imitate the behaviour. And I guess, some potty humour is alright in cartoons, but if the show has gross potty humour every 5 seconds each episode, then don’t even bother watching.

Not for children definitely.

Me and my 7 yo Sister DESPISE it due to it's sexist allusions and butt humor. This is unfunny and definitely NOT for children. Yuck!

Breadlosers

DO NOT WATCH! Especially if you are innocent. I am an innocent 15 almost 16 year old girl! Never watched this!

also 100 comment