Parent reviews for Bring the Funny

OK comedy competition has some language, sex jokes.

Based on 1 review
Parent Written bynuenjins July 22, 2019

Typical "Talent" contest with judges made better with good hosts.

With Jeff and Keenan at the helm, what you get is made better overall because they are talented comedians at the top of their game, neither of which relies on gutter humor or low brow comedy to get the job done. Although there is some mild adult humor from the contestants, it's overall WAY MORE tame then most of what's offered up on Netflix and other "unrated" comedy specials. I think a teenager could handle it as there seems to be a cap put on how far a comedian is allowed to go with inappropriate content and retains an overall 'old school' PG13 vibe. Not sure why Chrissy Tiegen is on the panel as she's overall pretty clueless and doesn't fit the rest of the cast/ judges, but other than that the show plays out exactly how you would think. Just some fairly mindless, relatively clean fun.
Adult Written byangel4622 September 9, 2019

Lame show

This show is a loser. Chrissy Teigen is a nobody who could not judge herself to do anything, not alone comedy. It should not be picked up for a second season. Should be called," Bring the Boring!"
Adult Written bytashaallin September 8, 2019

NOT FUNNY AT ALL

The Comedians are just plain silly. This show is a bust! Dont waste your time. I think the judges are just being kind thinking about network's ratings only . It's the most ridiculous so called "comedy" show ever aired! Ugh!
Adult Written byStevesage August 6, 2019

Super disappointed

I love Jeff and i grew up watching Kenan but, the jokes were stale and its not the fault of the contestant. Its because ive seen every punchline in the commercials leading up to show. I was so excited to watch the show when i first seen a commercial for it. But for months i would see it just about every other commercial. So when it came to the actual show i was bored and disappointed when it was all over.