All parent member reviews for Bubble Guppies

Parent of a 2 and 10 year old Written byTaraleis February 8, 2011
Bubble Guppies is not your average preschool geared TV show. The characters speak clearly and do not use baby speech, the music is catchy and upbeat, the lessons are practical, and best of all, a parent can actually stand to sit and watch it with their kid(s) without counting the seconds until it's over. :-)
Parent Written byElleann2 November 4, 2014

My 2 year old loves it- except for the chase scenes!

I'm surprised that none of the other reviewers have mentioned all of the chase scenes. In a lot of the episodes the bubble guppies are chased by an animal (or choo choo). The resolution is always positive (the tiger was just wondering if it had any mail, the Machu Picchu choo choo just wanted to help, the polar bear decided to share the beach, etc) but my toddler is still scared when the bubble guppies run away. She still asks to watch the show, adores the characters and the songs, and seems to be becoming less scared... but I think other parents should be aware that sensitive kids might be frightened.
Parent of a 4 year old Written by3 girly girls March 31, 2011
My 4 year old daughter and her friends LOVE this show. I think the songs are great, wish they had a cd. The girls scream when it comes on. Very Cute!!!
Parent Written byGuppies Rule! August 30, 2011

Excellent and educational program!

My daughter is 21 months old and absolutely loves Bubble Guppies! She has learned many things from this excellent children's program. She knows when it is on everyday and is glued to it. I think it is fun and enjoy it as well, just a great program for little ones.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bytrailor May 15, 2011
I Love IT!!!!!! My 6 month old Loves It!! She sits through the episode along with my 3 yr old which likes it. But as for my Baby she loves it and thats the only show that will get her attention. I'm amazed on how she recoginzes the songs and characters..By the way she was 4 months when she became a fan. thanks Nick
Adult Written bypiperpower March 25, 2011

Perfect show!!!

My 18 month old loves the shows. She will walk around singing bubble bubble. We can't wait for more shows. She has learned alot from watching Bubble Guppies.
Parent of a 5, 9, 15, and 17 year old Written by3boysnagirlmom February 23, 2011
My 5 year old found this the other day and seems to love it!
Parent of a 3 year old Written bykid news February 8, 2011
my 3 year niece loves the show!!! And I never miss it!
Parent Written bywatchdog_mama May 14, 2016

Fun, safe, well-made show

My family is really enjoying this show. I have a very social, imaginative 3.5-year-old daughter and an energetic kindergarten-age son, and they love watching this show together. My kids aren't fans of peril in TV shows, and "Bubble Guppies" is 100% free of this. (In the words of my daughter, "There's no danger or bad guys!") The show is really just right for my 3.5-year-old, and she probably would have watched it happily when she was even younger, if she'd had the opportunity. The songs are unbelievably catchy and my kids sing them while they play. The show also spurs my daughter's imagination -- she often dives into pretend play after an episode of "Bubble Guppies." For me, there's a select tier of shows so wonderful and educational that I want to make time for my kids to see them. One tiny step below that is "Bubble Guppies," a show that entertains more than it teaches valuable lessons, but it entertains so sweetly and well that it adds big fun to my kids' lives. I highly recommend this show to parents of siblings about the same age as my kids, to parents of kids who want shows 100% free of peril, and to any little kid looking to spend a happy half hour singing, dancing, and imagining.
Parent Written byScioto September 17, 2015

My 3yr old loves it.

This is one of the better shows my 3yr old watches. I think all the little guppies are cute and the songs aren't too annoying. She loves bubble puppy. Her 3rd bday party was bubble guppies themed and all the kids loved it.
Parent of a 1 year old Written bymommymonkey December 16, 2014

My 18 month old LOVES it!

My 18 month old daughter absolutely loves this show. Teaches a lot of early learning subjects including science ,social studies, history etc plus friendship,caring and working together to learn/solve problems but set to pop type of music. My daughter loves to dance around when the guppies start singing!
Parent of a 2 and 2 year old Written bySalviati September 14, 2013

Best Show on Television for Preschoolers

Bubble Guppies is a smart show with good catchy tunes. It makes a solid attempt at hitting educational topics, sometimes it succeeds, other times it doesn't. But it is the best show for preschoolers certainly in this generation of television.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byMadison's Mommy July 18, 2013

Very positive awesome show!

My daughter, 2, loves this show and so do I. It's the one show that I will let her watch and that doesn't annoy me in the process. Great messages and it gets my little angel up and dancing like crazy every time a song comes on.
Parent Written bykvturner July 12, 2013

Great for kids of any age.

Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byroyce2009 January 23, 2013

love it

my 2 yea old nephew loves this show he get up and dances with it
Adult Written bystuffing13 April 3, 2012

AWESOME!

If you are not watching Bubble Guppies, you are missing out! It is fun, catchy, and totally entertaining - a show that I don't mind watching with my kids. I have 3 year old and a 20 month old and they both LOVE IT! The watch and rewatch EVERY day!
Parent Written byKamrynID September 9, 2011

Adorable characters, Fun upbeat catchy music and smart topics

My 18 month old daughter absolutely LOVES the Bubble Guppies! She gets so excited when the show comes on in the beginning of every episode where one of them says "Its time for...BUBBLE GUPPIES!". She just dances in front of the tv and sings along with the theme song and is smiling from ear to ear. This is by far her favorite show of all. I like that the characters speak clearly and they sing about the subject of the show, which I strongly believe helps children learn and retain things better. I agree with so many other parents that I actually enjoy the show too and I look forward to new episodes. This is just a great show for young children and I can tell that there is a lot of talent behind this show with all of the character voices and ALL OF THE SONGS are really really catchy and smart. The characters are absolutely adorable and sweet. It's hands down OUR favorite show!
Parent Written bylittleS'dad August 25, 2011

Love the Bubble Guppies

My daughter loves this show. She is only 15 months old but she dances with them and she yells bubbles so we would put it on for her. She loves the lunch song and the Outside song. I can see this show teaching her a great deal of things and it is a very entertaining show for parents to watch along with. I find myself humming along with the songs. The songs are catchy and very informative and explain complicated subjects like the solar system in a fun way.
Parent of a 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 year old Written bydaddyoffive84 May 15, 2011

perfect for younger kids

my son is 1 yr old and he loves the songs he watches it everyday he is really intrested in this show.he will watch grump fish over and over again and he just loves it.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byerinnbe May 6, 2011

Has to be written just for my son

I completely love this show. I think the writers have gotten inside my son's mind with their topics...solar system, marching band, rock 'n roll, etc. He cracks up at the lunchroom jokes and loves that they're preschoolers just like him. Mr. Grouper is great and he thinks the little fish are adorable. Definitely a favorite here...thinking about getting a DVR just so he can watch it when he wants (he can only watch it on his 2 off-preschool days because of the timing)