All teen and kid member reviews for Bubble Guppies

Teen, 13 years old Written by13k November 18, 2012

Oh no, another worst show!!!

I cannot understand why this has to be made. It's worse than Boohbah, except the stories are OK but the characters are creepy. This garbage should be cancelled right away. Just watch Tj's World instead.
Kid, 10 years old February 6, 2011
If you say anything is wrong w bubble guppies you got issues!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBubbleguppiesrule March 20, 2012

Why Bubble Guppies is Good

Quite frankly, I'm almost fourteen and I LOVE this show. Even I learn things! Nonny is one of my favs because he thinks carefully and is cautious. Mr. Grouper admits he doesn't know everything and encourages the kids to work together to figure out what they don't know. It teaches to love others, teamwork, and thinking it out. It's a great show. My best friend who is 12 loves it also. The songs are also very catchy.
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2013

Never heard of it until when i was 11

I heard of bubble guppies on YouTube and television. All it does is the show educates 3 year old's about alphabet, numbers, and shapes. I met a 2 year old boy that likes bubble guppies at the playground.
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2015

OK

It is good for 2 year olds but after it gets too babyish
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 24, 2014

Another step down for Nick Jr, I miss Noggin.

Wow, the quality of Nick Jr's shows just keeps cheapening more and more everyday, it just sinks lower and lower. Bubble Guppies a complete rip off of SpongeBob SquarePants. The CGI is bland, the acting is REALLY poor, and it's songs are just 100% ANNOYING! Skip this.
Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2014

Great shows for young kids (ages 2-7)

In my personal opinion, this show is super boring and lame. That's because I am 12 years old but 2-7 year olds will love it! So don't expect your older kids (ages 8-adult) to enjoy it. Overall, great Nick Jr. show
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 22, 2013

Not good at all.

Bubble Guppies is a disgrace. It's annoying, bad CGI, horrible songs, etc. Why do people like this trash?!
Kid, 12 years old July 19, 2013

Loved the bubble guppies before, now they are just boring.

This show is very educational, it teaches kids a lot about things such as racing, planets, dentists and every a preschooler needs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this show. For those who hate shut up. This show is like a 90s cartoon. Loved it.
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2013

so cute!

This show is so cute! my 2 year old neice got me into this show. my sis was turning it on for her and i was like, "oh geeze, another annoying kids show" but it was so cute and the songs are like the ones i hear on the radio, VERY GOOD AND CLEAVER SONG WRITING! I love there silly actions and its really entertaining and fun to watch! im 12, and this is by far my favorite show :)
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad November 12, 2012

Great pick if your tots are too content with what they already know.

All the characters are great role models for kids, especially the Guppies' teacher because he's patient and respectful. The Guppies are great role models themselves because "Curious" is their middle name.
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2011

Bubble Guppies..

This show gives kids information that they should know in a fun way. I even like it!
Kid, 5 years old July 20, 2011

One of my favorites.

I really love this show for my son. It is very educational from what I've seen, teaching him about bones, our solar system, colors, instruments. The cast of characters are also very cute and diverse, which I also like.
Kid, 12 years old June 25, 2011

excellent show!!!!

very educational, best t.v. show of 2011, i recommend to parents of young children.
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2011

Great show for the young ones, promotes everything positive!

I thought it was a really great show for the young ones. The storyline is interesting. Very curious show! I suggest that all young kids watch this. Parents too!
Kid, 2 years old May 30, 2011

Awesome new show. Very kid friendly.

Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011
Someone change the channel. its boring.
Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2011

perfect for little kids

this show is pretty awesome i have seen it before and i like it lol but the 1st 1 is so funny the fish runs into a rock and then he falls like 30 sec. later lol
Kid, 10 years old January 31, 2011
This is a wonderful show for preschoolers and kindergardners. It teaches kids about going to the doctors, the planets, and many other things. It is great but once kids hit third grade, they will start changing the channel when the show comes on.
Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2011

Luv bubble guppies

It has good role models!