All parent member reviews for Bunnytown

Adult Written bymikewichter April 9, 2008

My 1 year old Daughter loves this show!

And so do mommy and daddy! This show is very funny, and my 1 year old dances and laughs when this show is on. If she is grumpy, or having trouble sleeping, we put it on, and it makes her happy. Plus, and this is important, it is fun for my wife and I to watch. I recomend this for any young child.
Adult Written bykjcook April 9, 2008

Funny Bunnies!

My 20 month old daughter absolutely loves this show. I love that it is colorful, extremely well designed, has great songs and is just plain silly! It's one of the few children's shows that my husband and I actually enjoy watching. Sophie's never been a big tv watcher, but this show catches her attention... it's hilarious to watch her dance and clap to the music.
Adult Written bymisc530 April 9, 2008

Didn't live up to expectations

We (my 2-1/2 year old, my husband and I) LOVE LOVE LOVE Jack's Big Music Show. We can't wait for new episodes, so when Bunnytown appeared, we were very excited. The first show we were a little let down. We love the "bunny parts" of the show, however the actual people ruin it! Especially the Laurel & Hardy wanna-bes and the 60's flight attendant looking reporter. They really missed the boat. We are trying our 3rd episode of Bunnytown, but really think there is potential. I realize they are the same people behind Jack's Big Music Show but watch Jack and make your own comparison.
Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11, 11, 12, 13, 13, 14, 15, 15, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written bynicoleandmeatwadss February 10, 2015

:D

let all of your kids wacth this
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written bytravelinlite75 June 10, 2009

so dumb!!

why would you take good shows off to put this on?!! this is so stupid i hate for my kids to watch it. i think they may have taken it off. my son liked it, don't know why,
Parent of a 3 year old Written bysahminva March 17, 2009

Don't waste a moment

This has got to be dumbest show ever put into Disney's line up. I have absolutly nothing positive to say about it. Come on Disney, give us a something better!!
Adult Written byLanie7/21 April 9, 2008

Cute, but void of true vaule

I personally think if your preschooler is going to be watching TV they need to be getting something out of it. This show is just pure entertainment and not something I would choose to let my daughter watch.
Adult Written bymamaKim April 9, 2008

Adult Written byjodie4n6 April 9, 2008

Great fun!

My 3 year old loves Bunnytown and so do I. I hate to admit it, but it's such a nice reprieve from totally educational television. My child is mildly autistic and it's so nice to have him finally enjoy a program that's absurdly silly and fun. He has needed something like this for a long time as he knows numbers up to 1000 already, can multiply, and spell and read. This show allows him the freedom to be silly. There are, of course, many silly shows for kids these days, but this is the only one he will even watch.. and he LOVES it.
Adult Written byNYC Mom April 9, 2008

Adult Written bymemydaughterlik... April 9, 2008

Adult Written byromeothedog April 9, 2008

Supper Silliness for All

Both my 2 year old & 4 year old love it. It has great music & the bunnies are so cute. I think it is fine that there is no educational content...it is for entertainment & it is excellent! If I want my kids learning something the TV is off & we are working on something else. Bunnytown is great for a laugh & so I can make some dinner while the kids have a litte downtime.