Parent reviews for Burn Notice

Burn Notice Poster Image

Burn Notice

If violence is off limits for you, you should stay away from most action series. Some swearing is occasional, but strong swearing isn’t common throw out the episodes. There are a few romantic scenes. Miami is well depicted, with beach scenarios and bikinis. Torture is shown in the form of drug use, although alcohol is consumed by the oldest male character almost every ep. Positive messages and great role models

Not worth your time

There's got to be something better on TV.

Great show

Contains great role models messages and violence. For ages 11+

This is a great show!

This show has good role models and messages! There isn't much language or drinking, but since this is a spy show there is violence but it really isn't that bad!

Awesome action and intensity

This is a very good show! There can be some pretty intense violence. Michael, Fi, and Sam are GREAT role models! They do break laws occasionally, but it's all for the right reasons.

Great for Adults - Too violent For Kids

Wouldn't allow my kids to watch it, but fine for adults as the positive message is so strong -- others over self. The main stars try to use violence as little as possible and never kills people themselves -- the bad guys kill ruthlessly. The humor (Michael Weston disguises as numerous characters) helps take away the suspense and makes it different than your normal spy movie.

Awesome Show, but Not for Young Teens

My family started watching this show since the first episode and we were hooked instantly!! It is the best out there as far as action/drama is concerned. Michael Weston is a burned spy who has been taken to Miami, Florida where he can be watched. While he tries to figure out who burned him, he takes on small jobs for the locals who find themselves in situations that are over their heads. Michael is also joined by his two friends, mom, brother, and whoever decides to join the gang. The humor is so much fun and the stories are interesting and actioned packed. The only bad things are the fact that Michael's bomb-happy girlfriend is one of his friends and well....that says it all. There are some inappropriate scenes and language. No F words, but there are others as well as blasphemy. There is violence and blood, but Michael tries not to kill anyone. I would recommend this to anyone who is 17 and older. GOD bless

Bad language ruins the show

We loved this show and watched it with tv guardian to filter the language. But our TV Guardian has been missing much of the language lately and we have had to quit watching :(

Great show Lorts of action and good spy stuff. Weston helps people who need help like Robin Hood