Kid reviews for Burn Notice

Burn Notice Poster Image

Very good

It’s good. There are some drug references and violence but other than that I think it I fine. Language is the only thing that I would flag.

For mature kids!

i like the show burn notice me and my dad watch it almost every night. yes some scenes are inappropriate but if you are mature and can handle it your kid will be fine. Michael is a good character and doesn’t like killing people. i think 13 is a good age for your kid to watch the show

BEST show

This show is amazing! I was pleasantly surprised that the violence wasn't too bad in this show! And the main character Michael westen always tries to do the right thing. Yes there is a little violence but to a minimum and what is shown isn't graphic. I recommend this!!

Burn Notice: A Phenomenal Ride

Burn Notice is an excellent show for teens. If your kids love action-adventure books like Alex Rider and Maximum Ride, this is the show to watch. I found myself infatuated with the show, watching episodes on Netflix. Here's the thing: compared to most movies these days, it's on par with Marvel and the D.C. action flicks. There's nothing super graphic. Yes, there is blood. Yes, there are guns and bombs. But the morality heavily outweighs the bad. Michael is extremely ethic. There are very, very few instances of him killing. He understands the value of human life. The whole point of the show is going after the bad guys. He wants the world to be a better place, and a better place it is. He keeps his friends safe, and will never voluntarily put them into harm's way. Fiona is a great female role model. There is sex- nothing shown, and only in a couple of episodes. Fourteen and up, there's no need to supervise. Thirteen- a little risky. Twelve and below- do not let them watch. Make them stick to violent books if they insist.

Cool

I watched this with my dad when I was nine. Now I can watch it myself with a few 'cringe' moments. I have a small crush on Michael Weston. Fi has a thing for violence, but she is a fun, strong female. There is violence, but my five year old brother's favorite scenes are the fight scenes. The swearing is mild and never frequent. Michael is informative and tells what it is like to be a burned spy. They are smart and resourceful role models.

The best

Really cool 8 can handle the part were he shoots the drug dealer you is bloody and drug dealer but he's helping peeps most of time

Best show Ever

I think that this is a great show and is fine for most kids. Not to intense. Most of the time good guys win. But kids should be at least 6 yrs to watch BN because some important people die and wont like it because they wont understand.

Good role model

Michel Weston is an amazing spy who shows that it is good to help people in need. He only shot someone in the kneecap in the first or second episode, and it is good to know that the bad guys always have consequences for their actions

LOVE THIS SHOW!

This show was amazing! I LOVED it. The actors were amazing, and the jokes were funny. This is a review coming from someone that watched all 5 seasons. There is a good amount of violence, but most of it isn't that bad. I guess depending on who you are. I watched this when I was 11, and none of is disturbed me. There also is some kissing, but nothing really bad. THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!