Kid reviews for Burn the Stage

Intimate, uplifting series follows K-Pop band BTS on tour.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 16 years old Written byAJ toy Vids f. June 18, 2018

Cool

Cooooooooool

Teen, 16 years old Written byOneTaerection September 24, 2018

I LOVE IT!

So like, I'm a BTS fan (since I was 11. You can tell by my username) and BTS are amazing people and good role models. From the way they treat people to their lyrics in general. But the reason I put 11+ as a rating was because middle schoolers probably have more understanding about what they're talking about and doing.

Teen, 14 years old Written byUpbunny4000 May 15, 2018

AMAZING!

This YouTube Red series is extremely thought provoking. It is interesting to see an unfiltered version of Bangtan! I enjoyed watching this show very much!

Teen, 13 years old Written bytatercowwow March 30, 2019

Great show for role modeling friendships!

As a middle schooler, I really appreciate their effort to make a positive impact on the world, and how they model healthy friendships. Everytime they experience conflict, they all talk it out. They apologize and don’t just put it to the side. Great show. Amazing messages. Handsome boys. Great music.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBTS_KOOKIE97 February 13, 2019

entertainment

Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2019

!Inspirational!

Its a awsome movie (ima keep my review simple or else it would be 10000 pages long. seriously) IM an army AND I JUST LOVE BTS AND KPOP IN GENERAL. This series and movie is a look behind the masks BTS wears everyday to show how much they love us even though they are having bad times. YOU MIGHT WANNA BRING TISSUES I CRIED!!!

Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2019

Great for the ARMY!

If you've been loving BTS for years like me, you would absolutely love this. A documentary on them! You could learn their fancy lifestyle, so of course this would be a BIT educational too! 5 stars!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTurtle_ARMY December 24, 2018

Real Bangtan Sonyeondan

BTS all together is a heart felt FAMILY of 7 boys. They have been through a lot with Park Jimin's death threat and his Anarexia. Somehow our boys have pushed through all that stuff. They give me courage and there music (even though I have no idea what it means cause' I speak english) helps me get through the day. I have a past of anarexia narvosa and self harm but when I found Bangtan Sonyeondan (Bulletproof Boy Scouts) and I started watching videos of them on Youtube they gave me hope and a reason for living so... I wrote 11+ because kids not in Middle school wouldn't understand some of the concepts they have in Burn the stage.

Teen, 14 years old Written byrunawayunicorn November 15, 2018

Teen, 13 years old Written byismaggieokay October 15, 2018

I love it

I love the idea of the series, and I think it really puts a great light on what being famous is really like. Really great

Teen, 16 years old Written bylittlepig1 July 26, 2018

Beautiful

The documentary is a masterpiece. We get to know the members inner thoughts and they talk about real issues such as depression, self consciousness and how fame isn't fixing anything. But they also talk about the importance of friends and family, how important the fans are to them and how much effort they put in. They're really hard working and seeing their passion amazes me so much.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNightlessStar May 15, 2018

YAAAAS

As an ARMY, I have to say that this is a very informational and encouraging show about the band. They went through thick and thin during the WINGS tour and look where they are today. Ruling the world by being themselves and that’s all that matters. Gotta love them (´∀`)♡