Kid reviews for Caillou: Rosie the Giant

Caillou: Rosie the Giant TV show

Hey SussyBaka88 I'm not lebron James lol but he/she is a very good troll so thanks for the comparison ;)

Some of you may know me. I am a known troll on parents guide. I have made many reviews and paved the way for a revolt against the many Karens on this site. Parents guide attempted to silence me but couldn't. I'm now back with wrath. Look at my reviews to see my past work and the next time you post a funny review please put #thewholebeingemothing to show parents guide the power we all have.

SussyBaka88 got The Emoji Movie instead of this thank god

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH KAYLOO HOW DARE YOU EXIST NOW SUSSYBAKA88 GOT THE EMOJI MOVIE INSTEAD OF THIS WHICH I AGREE THAT IS IT YOU ARE GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED FOR 172681781717281991882822 YEARS GO TO YOUR ROOM. WAAAAAA Edit (not a joke review): Caillou doesn't need a reboot! I agree with Xx_BulletModez_xX and ilovegarfield, I want this cancelled right now and Wildbrain should reboot Supernoobs instead like we got a Johnny Test reboot.

Oh heck naw

Why did they make CGI Cailou

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Why is there a new Caillou spin-off!!? Cancel this show because the original show was banned! I agree with Ilovegarfield!
1 person found this helpful.

Seriously, Caillou is back once again?

I hate Caillou because he is someone who misbehaves, makes tantrums and that annoys me, this is a spin-off of Caillou but with 3D animation, STOP MAKING CAILLOU SPIN-OFFS NOW. Caillou is just a spoiled kid who misbehaves, Daniel Tiger is better than this If you have another option, let your kids watch Danny Phantom, Sid The Science Kid, or Doki, they are better TV kids' shows I hope this cartoon got cancelled after this, PLEASE, MAY THIS IS THE LAST CAILLOU SPIN-OFF.

1 person found this helpful.