All parent member reviews for Call of the Wildman

Parent Written bylovemysugar June 2, 2013

Call of the wildman- Turtleman #1

Call of the wildman, is one of the best t.v. shows ever! a learning experience with footnote details about the animals, searing excitement watching Ernie Brown Jr. aka "Turtleman" rescuing all sorts of animals and critter.You just feel the total goodness of this couragous talented man. I am so glad this show is on for us to enjoy. God bless you Ernie Brown Jr. and friends, we love you!
Parent Written byCowser March 30, 2012

Great family show!

This is a great family show! My 6 and 9 years love the show (as do I) and Turtleman is a great role model. There is no swearing and Turtleman really loves and respects the animals he catches (and removes). Turtleman may come off as bit of a backwards, but he is clearly a lot smarter than what his simple image lets on. From what I have read on line, Turtleman is the real deal and not just a TV creation. He is a local legend in KY and really in this to spread his love for all animals. Great TV and I am looking forward to more episodes.
Parent Written bypaulgarling January 28, 2012

animal saver

Ernie Brown may be a backwoods hick BUT he is one good person and has a positive attitude that is needed in today's world.
Parent Written bythemom51 January 19, 2012

Entertaining for any age - not just kids!

I think Ernie "Turtleman" Brown, Jr. is a decent man earning a decent living doing what he knows how to do. If you missed the episode where he explained what happened to his missing teeth, it wasn't drugs or poor hygiene, it was a power tool accident.
Parent Written byhorseshoecrab January 17, 2012

Best show ever!

Great show for kids of all ages. Never any bad language, humane treatment of animals, fun to watch Turtleman's problem solving skills.
Parent Written bybrainylobster January 2, 2012

valuable humor as well as safety in animal rescue

What any home owner who has country lifestyles needs to know about safely engaging and removing wild animals who invade properties is hilarious to watch and you gain insight into rescues rather than extermination. except he uses a snake to get his mice out...
Parent Written byskyflick November 28, 2011